Rob's TT6 Aerotop (Project Reborn)

TRD-Rob

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice. Sorry if I've missed it, but what wheels are you going for?

I wanted to go for the Rays te37 sl but sadly there so expensive and have a terrible offset,so I'm looking into the works wheels to see what I can find,won't be getting them anytime soon tho.

I wanted to go for the Rays te37 sl but sadly there so expensive and have a terrible offset,so I'm looking into the works wheels to see what I can find,won't be getting them anytime soon tho.

I do love the te37's, but didn't know the offsets weren't great for the Supra. That's a shame. I'm sure something nice will come up.

Love the direction you've taken with this project... I picture a classy yet 'mean' Aston Martin vibe going on?

I do love the te37's, but didn't know the offsets weren't great for the Supra. That's a shame. I'm sure something nice will come up.

Love the direction you've taken with this project... I picture a classy yet 'mean' Aston Martin vibe going on?

I managed to get a 30 offset, granted mine aren't the SL though. Are those only available in a R34 offset? Like 10-15 or something?

The finish on the paintwork already looks immense! [emoji106]🏼

I still have a hankering for one of these. When I first joined the forum I asked if a TT Aerotop Manual was available to which I was told the obvious answer. Every time someone starts one of these projects it re-kindles the fire :D

Looks like a proper job with the shell anyway :thumbs:

I still have a hankering for one of these. When I first joined the forum I asked if a TT Aerotop Manual was available to which I was told the obvious answer. Every time someone starts one of these projects it re-kindles the fire :D

Couldnt sum that better myself. TT6 aero is my dream and who knows one day maybe I will take the plunge.

The Car is coming along great, should be very special.

Maybe ;)

I managed to get a 30 offset, granted mine aren't the SL though. Are those only available in a R34 offset? Like 10-15 or something?

The finish on the paintwork already looks immense! [emoji106]

Not 100% sure really just know without major arch work the better offset wheels won't fit :( and also like I said the price on the sl black edition are out of my price range.

love this build! really will be something special. great work as always from Simon

Thanks mate the car is going to be amazing when I get it back :D

Yeah there was no way I was going to wait for one could have taken forever lol

Couldnt sum that better myself. TT6 aero is my dream and who knows one day maybe I will take the plunge.

The Car is coming along great, should be very special.

Should :p it will be the best one I've ever had :D