The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DAW build - Dressed to kill- full carbon wide body

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've put a lot of time into this piece, yet aesthetically, I reckon a clear cover would look better?

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mitchell9006/Mobile%20Uploads/image3_zpsclbwdbvf.jpg

Coolest 2J powered ashtray ever. :D

If OCD worx didn't screw up the middle cover then a clear cover would have worked but something needed to be fabricated to protect the belt and pulleys. Simples

If OCD worx didn't screw up the middle cover then a clear cover would have worked but something needed to be fabricated to protect the belt and pulleys. Simples

You as well? I remember Kaan (I think) having a nightmare with them as well :(

Your solution looks much better IMO anyway :cool:

Got all the inner parts painted on the carbon doors. The underneath of the bonnet and the full carbon tailgate got painted underneath too.

managed to source a virtually brand new rear bumper crash bar for the build off james (TURTLESHEAD) looks perfect and miles better than the old rusty chopped up one which came off. such a difficult colour to capture as one min its anthracite and the next its a stunning copper

Very impressed with all the work and detail

Only one thing i'd mention is the gap you have around the spark plug cover to the cam pulley cover, personally

and im being very picky here i'd have either the gap the same all the way around or no gap

image3_zpsclbwdbvf.jpg

Might just be the angle of the pic Dnk

That was a good find with the Toyota rear crash bar, do they still make these from Toyota ? Wish I got a new one when doing mine lol one of the things that still bugs me even though mine was not rusty lol

Car looking great mate

Very impressed with all the work and detail

Only one thing i'd mention is the gap you have around the spark plug cover to the cam pulley cover, personally

and im being very picky here i'd have either the gap the same all the way around or no gap

I cant unsee this now !!!!! its going to ruin the project for me !!! :p

this is a right build this, showed a few of the guys who could never work out why you went auto last time all impress this time around.

the grey with the gold will go perfect.

heading the right way to being the forums best this id say.

Lol built auto still rocks in my opinion. 6speed will always hold a greater value once complete and I want to try and build a decent supra the way I want. No fancy body kits or in your face paint. Just stock looking wide body with the power and looks under the bonnet to blow minds