The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black_Supra breaking his BIG 1000 HP Supra - TONS OF PARTS!!!

Black_Supra

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you post the CCWs to the UK?

Yeah mate, thats no problem.

Any photos of the intercooler? Any chance you have the brackets that go with it?

Wouldn't be interested in the pipes.

Tial q bov! What colour got some pics of this, I'm very interested

Sorry mates, all sold

I'd just like to warn anyone considering purchasing anything from Fabian/black_supra about how he has treated me whist i was trying to purchase the exhaust as i think his attitude has been disgusting.

I Pmd Fabian over a week ago now when i first saw his for sale thread on the car because it also stated the car would be broken in a week if not sold. I asked him to Pm before he broke it as i would take the exhaust off him. He ignored this message, which is whatever, its up to him.

Then somehow i was 'lucky' enough to stumble upon his breaking thread a few moments after he posted it, immediately said i would take the exhuast for full asking price and i whatsapped him immediately after. He said he would get a shipping quote and get back to me.

He told me the price for shipping i agreed to pay the full amont with no bartering, although i did say could i pay a bit less with paypal transfer as friend so he didnt get the fees, he accepted but never sent me his paypal address after i asked.

He messaged me later on that day saying there is lots of interest in Germany and now he wants more money, i agreed once more to the higher price delivered and asked for the paypal address.......he didnt send it, again.

He then got back to me and said his friend said it would be awkward to wrap and ship to Uk which is nonsense because Germany Is a huge country and he more than likely has to ship it anyway. I said i'd take responsibility if it got damaged but he wanted to get a second shipping quote. I said okay no problem just let me know.

That was early Sunday morning. Since then i've sent him 6 messages on whatsapp he's read all of them and completely ignored me. I have been nothing but respectful to him and never lost my temper even when being ignored repeatedly.

Just thought i'd let you all know what kind of seller/person he is as he has wasted a ridiculous amount of my time and sanity.....

UPDATE !!!

Complete Fuel Kit (just fuel rail is missing) –ID 2000 injectors – Aeromotive A1000 FPR – Fuel Pump hanger with 2 * Bosch 044 Fuel Pumps incl. relais and wiring – 2 * Dash 6 Feedlines * 1 * Dash 6 Return – complete with Goodridge Fittings & high quality flex lines (Fittings and Flex lines allone 800!!!! Euro) – 1.300 GBP

GENIUE !!!!! CCW Classics Rims 18“ – 8.5J Fronts (Vredestein 235) and 11J rears with almonst new 295 Toyo Semi-Slicks (1.200 Miles)) – These rims are almost brand-new, no scratches ETC!!! – 2.200 GBP

PWR Watercooler with 2 Spals and Greddy Aluminium Radiator Pipe– 290 GBP

Garage Whiftbitz Breather System – Twin Goodrige Dash 12 Fittings – 220 GBP

Superspark ignition coils – 200 GBP

PHR Power Steering Relocation Kit – 150 GBP

B03B Diff with new TRD-LSD Diff and Superpro Bushings – made 3.000 miles since i bought the Diff new from MVP – 1500 GBP

6-Speed Swapkit without Diff and Clutch (all other parts included!) – 3.300 GBP

Tacho incl. GENIUE 320 KMH TRD Speedo and GENIUE 10K Rev – 580 GBP

TRD Gearbox Mount – 70 GBP

Odyssey PC925 Battery – 1 year – weight under 10 KG – 70 GBP

Dashparts – 70 GBP

Pioneer Radio – 70 GBP

Momo-Steering Wheel incl. boss kit – 70 GBP

UPDATE !!!

TRD Gear-Mount - 70 GBP

Fuel Pump hanger with 2 * Bosch 044 Fuel Pumps incl. relais and wiring – 300 GBP

Fuelab A1000 FPR - 120 GBP

GENIUE !!!!! CCW Classics Rims 18“ – 8.5J Fronts (Vredestein 235) and 11J rears with almonst new 295 Toyo Semi-Slicks (1.200 Miles)) – These rims are almost brand-new, no scratches ETC!!! – 2.200 GBP

PWR Watercooler with 2 Spals and Greddy Aluminium Radiator Pipe– 290 GBP

Garage Whiftbitz Breather System – Twin Goodrige Dash 12 Fittings – 220 GBP

Superspark ignition coils – 200 GBP

6-Speed Swapkit without Diff and Clutch (all other parts included!) – 3.300 GBP

Odyssey PC925 Battery – 1 year – weight under 10 KG – 70 GBP

Dashparts – 70 GBP

Pioneer Radio – 70 GBP

Momo-Steering Wheel incl. boss kit – 70 GBP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.