The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another whats my car worth

chazuk

:D

my 1st thought was "Leigh has finally worn you down and wedding fund!"

dont sell up for a gtr, i feel that you would regret :)

Haha I will let the picture do the talking :D

My only fear with the GTR is grip grip and more grip could be fun for awhile but get very boring I won't be making a quick decision done that before with another car and still regret it today

Just wait till the yanks can import it mate then 30k easy to them :-)

the prices the yanks pay I should start collecting bit's for a lhd conversion lol

- - - Updated - - -

£23-25k imho

24-25k and my arse would have to leave the seat without thinking

I'm keep thinking about selling mine after dragonball tbh. Fancy a 997 for a while.

Love a 997 look mental and fast even stock like the spoiler on this one

Stunning car! She is a keeper!!

+ 2

What a stunning car, certainly worth in the early £20k's

Cheers Mike / Abz :)

Edited by chazuk (see edit history)

Ed told me they all say that, you'll come around eventually you prick tease :D

LOL :D talking of Ed have you let him out yet ?

17-22k Id never sale mine now I have it/building to a high standard and tasteful mods:) but would have to be a very high price to sale.

Yours will be a cracker once its finished ,I couldn't let it go for 17k I know you don't get back what you put in a car but I've done more than that in invoices from Toyota and just traders on here ,still first time I have had doubts I will probably be alright next week :)

still first time I have had doubts I will probably be alright next week :)

Take your car for a drive down to south of France, Spain or Italy etc. You will never want to get rid of it after that. I'm off to Spain in mine in a few weeks, but I know that when I get there I'll be wishing it was an Aerotop. :)

LOL :D talking of Ed have you let him out yet ?

Yours will be a cracker once its finished ,I couldn't let it go for 17k I know you don't get back what you put in a car but I've done more than that in invoices from Toyota and just traders on here ,still first time I have had doubts I will probably be alright next week :)

:) put the thoughts behind you and get in it and drive it. Cant wait for the summer sun. Be nice to see yours at a event in the future :D