The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie here! First time Supra Owner.

CraigMoSupraRSP

Hi and welcome! :thumbs:

lovely choice supra, hopefully you will have it soon.

a few of us were up your way last year and there is a few trips planned not to far from you this year, including a repeat of this;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?308297-Applecross-Invasion-%28Pictures-added%29/page8

Edited by Marcus GTE (see edit history)

Probably will be mate, it's his baby :)

I helped last year so will prob do the same again. You up for it?

Well you've certainly changed your tune Marcus, before it was "our" baby, but now it's just mine?!!! :D

On a serious note, I'm gonna be in touch shortly Marcus, to run some ideas past you.

To the OP, well done on getting yourself a lovely looking Sup, wait till it arrives, RSP looks great in all weather types.

Welcome to the Club :thumbs:

Well you've certainly changed your tune Marcus, before it was "our" baby, but now it's just mine?!!! :D

On a serious note, I'm gonna be in touch shortly Marcus, to run some ideas past you.

To the OP, well done on getting yourself a lovely looking Sup, wait till it arrives, RSP looks great in all weather types.

Welcome to the Club :thumbs:

As long as the mac and cheese is back on the menu I'm in :)

Cool, hopefully we get a few more cars this year, but with that comes managing a larger convoy.

Looking forward to it already :)

It will be a good day mate, add yoru name to the list and get your name in the scottish members list :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?302041-Scottish-Members-List

See your names not on the list either :p :p

Currently Supraless,so wont be at meets unless one turns up in the near future,if not may need to get something else for summer:)

Currently Supraless,so wont be at meets unless one turns up in the near future,if not may need to get something else for summer:)

Pop along to the fast and furious 7 meet mate. You are more than welcome and you can see some Supra's first hand as well. :)

• 1 month later...

Sweet. Was going to say, if you fancy your first meet, there's a few of us around Southampton who would be happy to come and meet you and check out your new P&J. Couldn't think of a better way to enjoy your first moments... convoying somewhere in a herd of Supra's. :)

• 1 month later...