The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ukip

Tony

An when people talk about debt as a country, it is debt that the government should take a responsibility for. It isn't you or I who put the country into debt, we all pay huge amount of taxes, multiple revenues why are we at a stage we are spending more than we are earning. It is the fundamentals of basic finance, but I guess greed is something that wasn't taught in school.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/3162204/Financial-crisis-Turmoil-in-Iceland-puts-councils-funds-at-risk.html

But why would Government take any responsibility for ANYTHING. They are working for mere 60k/month wages + benefits, you can't expect them poor lot to commit themself THAT much. It's so easy to promise moon on the stick to great unwashed so they vote for you and then borrow till cows go home, splash it on everyone (including yourself) and wave goodbye after 5 years leaving next team with all mess and more borrowing. If you would do it the way government is, you would be locked in jail and all your properties would be auctioned to pay off debt.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why would Government take any responsibility for ANYTHING. They are working for mere 60k/month wages + benefits, you can't expect them poor lot to commit themself THAT much. It's so easy to promise moon on the stick to great unwashed so they vote for you and then borrow till cows go home, splash it on everyone (including yourself) and wave goodbye after 5 years leaving next team with all mess and more borrowing. If you would do it the way government is, you would be locked in jail and all your properties would be auctioned to pay off debt.

Indeed!! I just love how people think another group of promisers are going to make a difference :D

Actually it's £67k a year, and according to two peers it isn't a full time job!!! :blink:

wonder we're in such a mess.

Don't forget the second house in London paid for us and the amount of claims fiddling!

I honestly don't know what the solution is, but I know UKIP aren't 'it'. Its a sad state of affairs we're in. None of them can be trusted.

I think UKIP are a start to the solution.

Not because of what they promise, or offer.

But the mere fact it will give a kick to the balls to the other parties, a wake up call, a huge reminder that this is our country, the public choose a party to run it on our behalf, for our benefit and the benefit of the country as a whole.

But the mere fact it will give a kick to the balls to the other parties, a wake up call, a huge reminder that this is our country, the public choose a party to run it on our behalf, for our benefit and the benefit of the country as a whole.

Agree with that :thumbs:

Nail, head, hammer.

Well said :)

Oh, they're worthy of a protest vote, but I think that's about it for me.

• 2 weeks later...