The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*NEW MONTHLY MEET* Crawley breakfast meet **18/01/2015**

Benjy

As mentioned in the trial run thread, Baldy and myself went and checked the place out and it's pretty much ideal. Plenty of parking, nice and cheap but decent food.

I have spoken to the manager who is happy for us to meet there. I've been told to call the restaurant the week before the meet to give potential numbers so they can seat us all and hopefully park us all together.

The first one will be in the new year, Sunday 18th January. It will then be the 3rd sunday of every month.

The Place:

The Harvester, Haslett Ave East, Crawley, RH10 1UJ.

The Plan:

Turn up between 9am - 9.30am - Feed your faces! - If anyone's got any ideas of stuff people can do afterwards (if people are interested...), be it a drive to the coast, or a game of bowling round the corner etc, let me know.

Breakfast is all you can eat, £4.99 for unlimited cooked breakfast AND continental breakfast, or £2.99 for unlimited continental breakfast. Bargain, and the food's pretty good too!

The idea behind this being a 9-9.30am meet is that it doesn't write off an entire day. They serve breakfast up until 11am, but the earlier we get there, the quieter it is which makes life easier on the road, in the car park and ultimately in the restaurant. If people do feel it's too early after the 1st meet, then we can talk about adjusting times etc, but let's see how the first one goes.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME.

1) Benjy

Edited by Benjy (see edit history)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Benjy

2) Soopra (maybe)

3) Baldy

4) Myrddin

5) EmmaWRX

6) Gdog1989

7) supraleeturbo

8) hamzahkhan (maybe)

9) Mk4Gaz (if the weather is fair)

10) Supragal

11) Dreamscape36

12) DreamscapeGF

13) Ash808 (maybe)

Lee are you going to turn up to this one, or just put ur name down and don't show? :D

• 2 weeks later...