The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Guv’nor Build

Supraleeturbo

Guest Nicholas

Looks good, I thought your car was a 6 speed, obviously not! Enjoy the noise but be careful this time of year, my t51 would light the rears in 4th throughout the colder months

Well picked her up last night and I'm over the moon it drives better than stock

Makes all the right sounds and choo Choos love the screamer couldn't really give her full beans as one it was raining and 2 I really want to get use to having a tad more power

I promise pics will be going up but I just went for theeeee longest drive ever with no music just the music from my 2j

Just want to thank lee and the boy for all the help and know how to get it done

A good ending to a crappy year tbh

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

Guest Nicholas

You fitted a HKS T51 kit and stuck with the oem ECU? Why on earth would you go AEM when the cars looked after by SRD with access to Ryan? research is your best friend with these cars, rush in and make the wrong choices and it'll turn into a nightmare ownership.

You fitted a HKS T51 kit and stuck with the oem ECU? Why on earth would you go AEM when the cars looked after by SRD with access to Ryan? research is your best friend with these cars, rush in and make the wrong choices and it'll turn into a nightmare ownership.

I do know what Im doing but thanks for your input dude

:-)

- - - Updated - - -

You add the HKS Kock Amp, and personally would rather have the F-Con any day. They might be old but they still are a perfectly good ecu.

Yes but the ecu iv got as it all with it :-) it's only until the new syvecs comes out

:-)

Should be end of the year, but may get delayed if they run into problems. AEMv2 will run it fine and tbh, once it's set up, mapped and running right there's not a real reason to change it. Spend the money on the 6 speed....and a detailing brush to clean off all that compound! ;)

• Josh42 changed the title to The Guv’nor Build