The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Women drivers! I've only gone and crashed Marc's car today

_sammy_

Glad to hear you are okay and you tried your best to avoid hitting other cars, that is the main thing you and no one else was hurt.

This worries me a little as my wife drives my car from London to Leicester! She has been driving it for a few years now.

What tyres were you running out of interest? I know a couple of brands can be terrible through standing water and it is quite scary going through it.

Hi Sam, white van man here. Thought I would see this on a supra forum. Glad you and the car are OK as was a nasty spin and you were a little shook up afterwards!! Your lucky you parked it between 2 lamposts too...hope you and your fella get the car sorted soon, happy motoring ;)

Well done for stopping and helping out Gaz :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sam, white van man here. Thought I would see this on a supra forum. Glad you and the car are OK as was a nasty spin and you were a little shook up afterwards!! Your lucky you parked it between 2 lamposts too...hope you and your fella get the car sorted soon, happy motoring ;)

Hey Gaz, as i said yesterday big thanks for stopping, without you parked behind the supra who knows what would of happened, also for calming her down she could barely speak when she rang me, and for telling the police that she wasnt speeding or driving like a nob, I really apprietiate it as does Sam :thumbs:

Yes gaz thanks for yesterday, you were a big help, I didn't see the 2 lamposts like. Can you up load them pictures you took, and your right they will come in handy, as I didn't get any (and Marc asked) you know how I was :(

Once again THANKS

At least your ok abd the thing about women driver i personally think is rubbish and you really shouldnt listen to that as this could have happend to anylne. again the main thing is your ok. Cars can be fixed life doesnt have a rewind button.

Yes I know, just some of the lads say it, that's what I got on Facebook so I put it in myself. I've been driving 7 1/2 years now and yesterday was my first crash,by the sound of it (what gaz has said) I've been lucky not to hit anyone or them lamposts.

Glad your ok thats the main thing! :) give keron a shout sure he will have most parts to sort it out if not with us all here helping be back on the road asap

Thanks, We have all the parts sorted as Marc still has loads of parts left off the sliver car he had, also got parts on my shell, just need to get it repainted now as Marc is on about getting it painted not wrapped again. Hoping to have it back on the road before the end of the month.

But it won't be painted by then.

funny how you find these things out, you'd have never known otherwise

I sold mark the bumpers it was mentioned I think they were originally red but the car they came on Rob Mitchell had repaired and given a full respray In black..

I didn't realise they were red until I took them off to give to mark haha...

Yes gaz thanks for yesterday, you were a big help, I didn't see the 2 lamposts like. Can you up load them pictures you took, and your right they will come in handy, as I didn't get any (and Marc asked) you know how I was :(

Once again THANKS ��

No bother at all,I'm big into my cars so no how you's will feel! If you give me one of your numbers I can whats app the PIC over, I only got one as didn't want to make you feel any worse.

Hey Gaz, as i said yesterday big thanks for stopping, without you parked behind the supra who knows what would of happened, also for calming her down she could barely speak when she rang me, and for telling the police that she wasnt speeding or driving like a nob, I really apprietiate it as does Sam :thumbs:

No worries mate I would hope someone would do the same for my wife if in the same situation. Cheers!

No bother at all,I'm big into my cars so no how you's will feel! If you give me one of your numbers I can whats app the PIC over, I only got one as didn't want to make you feel any worse.

What's your name on facebook and I'll add you as a friend as I can't pm you my number on here.

My email is [email protected] if you want to email me it over.

Edited by _sammy_ (see edit history)

:thumbs:

Well you were deff facing me on the road when the back end hit the barrier, so yeah must of done two 360's....couldn't see for the mud in the air!

Shit, I've been lucky to just walk away, I can't remember anything after hitting the front end then the car stopping and me getting out and seeing you, thanks again. :thumbs: