The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2010 GTR Project (ongoing)

grahamc

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like an epic trip, is it open to GTR members only?

Wouldnt mind that in the supra one day...

GTROC Members only, but can bring whatever car (so long as its not a Porsche - but this is only if you are are John or Steve).

• 2 weeks later...
No way were you at the nissan experience day. Me and my Brother (350Z) were on the track over the fence lol

We pulled in when all the GTRs were going in. Goldie was at the front getting in our way so I drove right past you :)

What on the drift side?

I got through 55 passengers for the day, doing mostly 2 laps but with the odd 3-4 laps to help cool the car. The short track is a touch hard on the cars...

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from an awesome weekend up at Bruntingthorpe, for Asda Day giving passenger rides. There was a supra there, anyone on here? did a drag race against a H2 motorbike (1000cc super-charged, 208bhp - what an awesome bit of kit!!!) at lunchtime, 1st run was close, but the bike took it and second run I tired the launch control and the car didnt pull off well (lots of wheel spin) and the bike jumped out quite a lead. Will get some videos up shortly....

Some pics, not many

http://gtroc.org/site/attachment.php?attachmentid=2986&d=1439097357

http://gtroc.org/site/attachment.php?attachmentid=2991&d=1439097702

• 2 weeks later...