The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2010 GTR Project (ongoing)

grahamc

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a move to central London at the beginning of 2016, it looks like I may have to sell the car :( Still looking at options on the storage front, but not sure.... A few things to sort before it really goes up for sale:-

Litchfield mapping - v5 and fitting of new intakes - booked for 4th Jan

Sly will then be servicing the car shortly after that (need to try and arrange for a windscreen replacement at the same time)

Then its off to get all the stone chips fixed (bloody Asda Day - will still go back)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since I am keeping the car, this year is going to be a general tidy up on the car, to make sure everything is perfect :)

Done:-

-New windscreen (already chipped :()

-New ASNU injectors (and remap) to reduce black smoke

-Refurbed wheels

-Silicone piping

To be done:-

-Custom wrap goes on in June

-New tyres (R888s)

-New brakes

-Will repaint the calipers with the new brakes

Might be on the list for this year:-

-New front seats

-Remove rear seats (allow more space for bags, etc)

-Front diff (waiting to see a friends car with a quaiffe front diff)

Just done 600 miles last weekend going to Holland and back to look at the tulips. Will be out at N24 at the end of this month and then a couple of GTR owners are doing a tour of Europe in September.

• 1 month later...
Hope you don't find any water with the new R888Rs, the GTROC guys that were running them at spa were proper complaining about them. It was monsoon weather though :)

We need pics on Sat!

Pics will arrive ;)

I was at Spa on that weekend.... I was the idiot drifting the GTR in the parking lot with the other idiot doing donuts :) Was it your supra that was there??

Im on VERY worn R888s and drove back to the tunnel in torrential rain that day, it was fine. Will see what the R888Rs are like.... shouldnt be too bad.

Pics will arrive ;)

I was at Spa on that weekend.... I was the idiot drifting the GTR in the parking lot with the other idiot doing donuts :) Was it your supra that was there??

Im on VERY worn R888s and drove back to the tunnel in torrential rain that day, it was fine. Will see what the R888Rs are like.... shouldnt be too bad.

Yeah, we keep missing each other, :banghead:

Supra was in car park on the Monday and out on track the Tuesday. I was with Christian from GTROC with the Calsonic R32 :)

Pics will arrive ;)

You need to read the reviews!