The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Official Premier League 14/15 thread

Kirk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not robbed of anything. Dog shit performance.

I'm starting to grow tired of this now. 3 transfer windows to fix our striker problems and 3 times it's been ignored. Wrighty, Bergkamp, Henry, RVP to fucking Yaya Sanogoals. I'd rather see your Ellis up top for us!

Certainly not robbed of anything. Dog shit performance.

I'm starting to grow tired of this now. 3 transfer windows to fix our striker problems and 3 times it's been ignored. Wrighty, Bergkamp, Henry, RVP to fucking Yaya Sanogoals. I'd rather see your Ellis up top for us!

I don't know about that. He makes Bergkamp look quick.

I do wish I was a neutral now. It would save me from so much stress and potential heart failure.

Another day goes by and another inept decision by our manager. Oh how embarrassing it is that Utd have replaced RVP before Arsenal have and with no other than Falcao ffs! FALCOA.

I'm so done with arsene wenger now. Completely incapable of leading a team to victory.

• 2 weeks later...

Blinding. Can't believe the change. Played well in every game so far this season, win/lose/draw, except against the Saints where we got a football lesson. So controlled yesterday. Fast and pressing first half, shape and controlled defending second half just waiting for the break, which finally came. At this rate Sam could appear back on my Christmas list. (But then again, maybe not) :nana:

Last weekend papered over the cracks for Man U. Reality hit hard today, granted a couple of poor decisions went against them but that's no excuse to lose like that. Not to mention they lost to CB's in the process.

A good weekend for me. Nice easy 3-0 win yesterday, lolerpool, spuds and Man U lose. 👌

How about erm that from Welbeck. That's world class dummying if I ever saw it. Completely flummoxed everyone else to allow the Ox to score!

I actually burst out laughing when i seen that from Welbeck, I dont theres many in the Prem that miss the ball so often, why he tries to hit the ball so hard from that close no one knows?

• 1 month later...

Well this is turning out to be a dog shit season. Bunch of bottlers couldn't beat the worst United side in decades. Wenger's time is up for me. Should of gone in the summer on a high and we have Dortmund to face Wednesday night. This can only end badly. :headbang: