The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hate these threads.....never thought I'd be here

Paul

So are you gonna sell then? What kind of offers have you had (and refused)?

Still not 100% sure, having several good discussions, sorry but at this stage nothing agreed price wise but very favourable and in line with what people have said in this thread . What do you think of it then ? :D

What do you think of it then ? :D

Same as everyone else, it's a beaut - one thing's for sure if you DO sell it's highly unlikely you will ever come across one as good if you ever considered getting a Supra again.

As you don't need the money, I suggest you keep it, lock it up for a year, and when you take it out next summer I bet you 100% you will be glad you kept it on

Same as everyone else, it's a beaut - one thing's for sure if you DO sell it's highly unlikely you will ever come across one as good if you ever considered getting a Supra again.

As you don't need the money, I suggest you keep it, lock it up for a year, and when you take it out next summer I bet you 100% you will be glad you kept it on

• 1 month later...

Had some reasonable offers and some silly bugger offers, still not enough to sell.

TBH I'm more inclined to sell now what with the winter coming, need some space in the garage, if anyone is genuinely interested in a 'minter' then get in touch, if not then I'll keep it for next summer :)

Surprised it hasn't sold yet mate! Lovely looking example :)

Not actually put up an official 'for sale' thread as I'm still not 100 % on parting with her, had a few offers via PM, still not 100% but a 'decent' offer might seal the deal. Not being unrealistic and not a million miles from what's been PM'd but a fair amount is what will help me break the obsession with it ;)

Well why don't you say what this price is, stick it up for sale and wait. At the moment it seems like a closed auction with a reserve price.

If u don't want to sell it then don't, if you will but only for the price in your head it then at least tell people.

OK, fair play, at the moment I'm looking at the best offer over £16,000 to even consider selling

That is such a unique car and I love how few imperfections there are. I personally wouldn't sell that car, if it was mine, for a nicker less than 18k!

Thanks for the comments, one things for sure, however long I keep it I'll improve it even further and it'll be up for more as a result :)

• 6 years later...

So, 7 years on from this thread and really thinking of moving on. Anyone seriously after a genuine UK 6sp then give me a shout and we'll talk ..... rarer than ever and I'm aware the prices have increased lots so no silly offers. 

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

So, 7 years on from this thread and really thinking of moving on. Anyone seriously after a genuine UK 6sp then give me a shout and we'll talk ..... rarer than ever and I'm aware the prices have increased lots so no silly offers. 

Asking price still £16k ?

I’ll take it 😂 

• Haha 3

Lol, I'm thinking around £40K (?), really not using her and miles are pretty much the same as 7 yrs back. Been in storage facility and my own garage for the last 7 years, shame as she is sitting there dusty and not used.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Lol, I'm thinking around £40K (?), really not using her and miles are pretty much the same as 7 yrs back. Been in storage facility and my own garage for the last 7 years, shame as she is sitting there dusty and not used.

Going by what I’m seeing should be at least 50k min 

I was offered 40k for My JDM 6-speed .. I’d price it more now if I was to put it up for sale now

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

1 minute ago, raddys said:

There's another uk 6 speed up for 70k somewhere, bet you're so glad you didn't sell it for 16k now 😉

Bloody hell, let's just say the 40k price tag is now under review. Mine is a good 'un, want it to achieve it's real value.