The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THE RED BARON SUPRA (back home )

Philly_1 Lex

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is a beaut! I am totally jealous mate ;)

What's happening to your white one? :innocent:

The white one will be for sale mate. Haven't done a thread yet as I have to switch a few things between the cars. And I'm torn between breaking or selling as a whole. Would hurt watching her roll away :( But I will sell her. You interested? ;)

Holla at me when u wrenchin! I'd like to lend a hand :D

Yeah man I'm always down here wrenching. I'll hit you up though. Hit me up when you get off work tomorrow and I'll stop past.

So, are those headlights a LHD euro model?

BTW, you have a very nice poopra.... Red is just perfect color for this car!

No, Car is an original USDM model. I will get them refurbed. Thanks for the compliments.

Haha! I love them too! But I just realised they are 19's anyway... Sadness :( Nice car that. What's your old car? J-Spec TT6? Pm me if you want but I'd love to know the spec and price it will be available at.

Still undecided buddy on price and full spec list as some parts are going onto my new one. It is getting changed back to full stock body BPU +++ ill pm you details tomorrow.

Installed the HKS Ti today... And all I can say is OMFG! Best exhaust I've ever heard on a Single supra. The tanabe was great, i even made sure i made a sound clip of it. But the HKS make the car sound so much better. I have listened to sound clips and everyone is a bit different. It was a straight forward install. Busted my hands a few times installing the springs.

Tanabe hyper power vs HKS Ti.

My test pipe/spot for CaT.

Tanabe

HKS Ti

Installed the HKS Ti today... And all I can say is OMFG! Best exhaust I've ever heard on a Single supra. The tanabe was great, i even made sure i made a sound clip of it. But the HKS make the car sound so much better. I have listened to sound clips and everyone is a bit different. It was a straight forward install. Busted my hands a few times installing the springs.

Tanabe hyper power vs HKS Ti.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/TBoy19121/d9827350920f43903f9805a10e96276d.jpg

My test pipe/spot for CaT.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/TBoy19121/66ca59c523a5b7b7ceff7e56c8c1a549.jpg

Tanabe

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/TBoy19121/2dbd6b57a93b3813237a44a53652e893.jpg

HKS Ti

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/TBoy19121/2950dd9cec39f174427a020684721e11.jpg

Looking forward to hearing it!!

Was the Tanabe very quiet? Just them two back boxes?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

She's back after a ton of fabrication work on the Twin turbo setup, 6 row intercooler setup, custom oil cooler setup, miscellaneous and engine bay repainted

Over the next few weeks she should be back up. Waiting on the new ECU setup.

Here are a couple of picks

Plenty more to come!