The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THE RED BARON SUPRA (back home )

Philly_1 Lex

Yeah! I knew you would be back. I could tell when we met at the 20th anniversary that you have that Supra love that doesn't leave. Haha now I know why you asked about the seats. I will definitely have to take a trip up to Scotland to hang out.

Feel free to stay over buddy as I have just bought a new house in Edinburgh, and your Supra will be in good company on my drive :thumbs:. As for the Supra love, that's here to stay :thumbs:.

What are the specs on the wheels T, they look rather tasty :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well Im off tomorrow to Germany to pick her up and bring her back to the UK. Will Have the winter wheels on as its crap weather from Germany to Belgium. I need two new fronts as well for the work wheels. So I'll probably just ship those. So hopefully all goes well tomorrow. Oh i forgot to mention she is single! :D

Will update this thread tomorrow with pics.

Well Im off tomorrow to Germany to pick her up and bring her back to the UK. Will Have the winter wheels on as its crap weather from Germany to Belgium. I need two new fronts as well for the work wheels. So I'll probably just ship those. So hopefully all goes well tomorrow. Oh i forgot to mention she is single! :D

Will update this thread tomorrow with pics.

Yeah, like you forget to mention something like that Terrance :D

They are 19s. They look amazing. Could drive back on them today as the front inner tires where worn out on one side. I also received a ton of parts with the car so brought those back and drove back on the winter wheels for the car. Shipping the works though. Ordered new tires from the states as well.

Sure this is on youtube in usa few years ago now, one of my fav vids. still on there where the seller is advertising it, looks very similar, easy to find on there, just type in single aerotop supra or similar

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

Very nice T

Thanks bud. Love what you are doing to yours. I'm following your thread closely. I think we are going to be competing in the carbon department...lol. But you know I always have an ace ;)

Looks good mate. :thumbs:

Thanks clay. I might make it down to Bluewater on the 1st.

Love those Work Meisters...! Swap for my LM20's? :D

Thanks bud. We really have to meet up since you are rather close. Watching what you are doing. With the twin kit. I just finally finished putting mine back together with all new bits and a lot of upgrades. I'll post some pics up soon. And you can keep the CCWs lol. The meisters are one of my favorite wheels ever!

Very Nice Phil! congrats :)

Thanks lil.

Very nice Supra mate. Congrats on the new purchase. ;)

Thanks Lux. I was going to drive through Luxembourg yesterday but I was in a rush.

Sure this is on youtube in usa few years ago now, one of my fav vids. still on there where the seller is advertising it, looks very similar, easy to find on there, just type in single aerotop supra or similar

Positive it's not. And that's me personally taking the pic as I was on the Eurotunnel last night

So I have started to transition bits to the new supra.

Carbon hood struts

Also got rid of the stock hood bar.

Installed my APR new carbon plate and Whifbitz billet radiator brackets

Next was the headlights my USDM has some corrosion so I switched to my perfect JDM facelifts

The bad

The good

Next up is to switch the current 3.5 tanabe to my HKS TI 4inch which will make the exhaust a complete 4inch back exhaust system.

Also tons of carbon bits still on my other car I have to change and suspension (Titan sway bars, do-luck rear brace, do-luck aluminum floor bars, etc)