The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gone and done it

barneybrendan

What a lovely looking car! I love red Supras and love the look of the dish on the rear wheels. I miss my old red (but slightly darker than stock red) NA, I have always regretted selling it and would have loved to buy it back for the missus if I knew what happened to it. Instead we have had to resort to buying a yet another silver one. That low level spoiler doesn't do it for me though, but hey it's not my car. Very nice and welcome back Barney.

Car just arrived. guy managed to damage active spoiler a bit but not too bad. Bit of a bummer that the battery is totaly flat though as car now sat on the road with me on gaurd as it has no mot or tax. Was planning on taking it mot station right away.immobilizer wires are hanging off probably a fiew silly things.

One major thing to remove (team beard stickers).

So get it running, sort out overheating issue, fix the wires,and a damn good clean and detail wouldnt go a miss. If anybody has a good boot blind I need one of those as thats missing.

Proper jealous having seen this one today, really looks lovely wouldn't change anything.

Apart from the ride height, although your much braver than me. :D

Cant wait to see it all washed and polished up, will certainly be the envy of many I am sure.

Made up for you, and make sure you enjoy this one ;)

To be honest im not sure on the ridox lip either yet.insurancee sorted £325 not too bad.

That ridox spoiler was stuck down with window bond. Probably damage the paint if you tried to remove it. Wonder what happened to the blind? There was one in it.

Spoiler staying looks a lot better on in the flesh.paint work still looking good aswell

Good stuff! Not bad considering it was done between 3 and 4 years ago and it was my daily.

As I said you need an info on it I will try my best to help, don't be shy!

• 3 weeks later...
Up and running today drives nice, no overheating issues and we got stuck in traffic aswell as it being a hot day

Thats good news eh. I reckon a whole load of water pumps, rads and thermostats have been needlessly changed over the years due to that 20mm core plug.