The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2014 - interest thread! Please Read Carefully!

wile e coyote

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, was good seeing most of you at the Anniversary meet. I am going JAE but leaving the Supra at home this time, I am going in my boosted Honda. Only going down for the Saturday as over at Trax (Silverstone) on the Sunday. I will be on the Civic Life stand at JAE which is directly next to the MKIV Supra plot so hopefully see some familiar faces. Come say Hi !!

So I can buy on the gate and drive to the club stand? I'm not 100% I can make it yet but there is a chance.

I am doing the same, just going down for Saturday. I was speaking to JAE organisers and they confirmed I still needed a weekend ticket (Thurs - Sun, Fri - Sun, or Sat - Sun) even if I was coming for the day as the daily vistors tickets will not allow you to take the car in to the club area only to the public car park.

I am not sure if the weekend tickets can be purchased on the gate or its only the daily vistors tickets. The weekend tickets can be purchased from the JAE website, they are e-tickets that you can print instantly, so I guess you should able to get them all weekend online.

So I can buy on the gate and drive to the club stand? I'm not 100% I can make it yet but there is a chance.

they confirmed I still needed a weekend ticket (Thurs - Sun, Fri - Sun, or Sat - Sun) even if I was coming for the day as the daily vistors tickets will not allow you to take the car in to the club area only to the public car park.

Tell you what Jamie, I can help you out here. I'll switch cars with you and put yours on the club stand on Friday, then you can leave my Volvo in the car park on Saturday and just come in for the day. Then you get your car in and only need a day ticket.

See, I fixed it :D