brom86

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well been playing about with the interior this past few weeks. Changed some of the interior bulbs to red. Got coupe still to do but looks good. Got some 4d carbon fiber which a had a play with tonight. Done my handle surrounds and ash tray. All turned out really good!! Plastidip dash panels next and new car mats with red logo ☺

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Good job Craig, have to say I'm really happy that you're taking care of her and adding some nice improvements :cool: rear tints have really changed the look and there should be a noticeable improvement with the stock airbox on. What about the headlights, have they dried out?

• 1 month later...

Ordered some matt black plastidip which arrived on Monday so took the dash panels off and sanded them all down. Gave all the parts 4/5 coats but the ashtray and gear surround 6 good coats for durability. Was easy to do and very forgiving. Looks great and gives the interior a different look. Not done the door switch surround yet as am waiting for my new speakers to arrive before taking the door card off but it's good to see the difference imageimagehttp:/[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a8adaafaba14c40081ad0e06b1a44b3b.jpg/tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/09d972e9945a0e66cfa52995aab2012a.jpg[/img]imageimageimage

• 1 year later...

Iv not updated this in a while so thought I better add to the thread with the changes ect. February last year was a bad time for me as at 6 am one morning a deer decided to commit suicide due to depression and used my beloved ridox supra as the tool for a means to an end

[ATTACH]209703[/ATTACH]

After couple months off the road and help from the forum and Facebook page the car was back to oem style. Facelift bumper, facelift headlights and full front respray (bonnet, bumper and wings). Also due to going oem I swapped my ridox skirts for oem thanks to ross.

imageimage

imageimage

After a summer of great driving I decided to put the rear spolier back on before attending the Scottish car show which made me feel like I was driving a different car. Loved the new and original look

imageimage

Alot of servicing and work carried out at gi motorsport over the year and after moving premises had an open day

imageimageimageimage

Front calipers seized up in December for the second time so managed to upgrade to ls400 brakes which are great ( Google pic)

Starting to update the interior of the car starting with facelift seats which I plan to get leathered

imageimage

The exterior is nearly finish, I am in the process of fitting a whifbitz exhaust soon. Also purchased japan racing 12s in gunmetal grey these will be fitted hopefully within the next week or so with new tyres all round changing the look slightly

imageimage

Also managed to pick up some facelifts spats which I got resprayed and fitted today which takes me the full oem look now. Also swapped the tinted markers for standard red ones. Happy with the results so far

imageimageimage

Coils or oem suspension with lowering springs next and full alignment

Edited by brom86
None (see edit history)