The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Meet, Sunday 2nd March 2014!!

KamaSupra

Enjoyed lunch last time Dave, dog might have to stay looking after the car thinking about it!!!

A guard dog for the Supras for when we're at lunch, I like it :D

Ahhh that was the date of the next Crawley meet :blush: The crawley meet will be the 4th weekend of each month, saying that there were suggestions about changing the day so I will have a chat with everyone and see what day they want to swap too.

Lol ok let me know what happens, I will be arranging the Basingstoke meets for every first weekend of the month, it's just my holiday messing it up for April :D After April it will go back to normal, as yeah we don't want the meets clashing :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after looking at the lists you were the first weekend, Bluewater was the first Friday, Port solent will be the 3rd weekend and the Crawley meet will be the 4th weekend. It was my fault really as I wanted to get it off and running but give people a bit of time to see the thread and sign up without waiting until the end of March for a new meet.

Get a B'stoke picture thread going too :D

Guest EmmaLouise55

Won't be able to make this now unfortunately... Stupid excuses but I'm really annoyed

Went out for lunch with workmates earlier and some horrible selfish person has driven in to my supra and driven off... Ok so it's a small ish dent and there's paint missing but I'm so angry lol I have a busy weekend too :(

Hope you all have a lovely day

Will definitely come along to the next one

Can you take my name off the list please as I won't be attending this cheers

Not going to be able to make this now :( got a family event to attend!

Won't be able to make this now unfortunately... Stupid excuses but I'm really annoyed

Went out for lunch with workmates earlier and some horrible selfish person has driven in to my supra and driven off... Ok so it's a small ish dent and there's paint missing but I'm so angry lol I have a busy weekend too :(

Hope you all have a lovely day

Will definitely come along to the next one

Awwww dammit!! :D

Is this open to people without a supra? I would love to come along and have a look around the cars.

As some others have said.... Yeah of course come along, it doesn't matter what you turn up in, the more the merrier :) Anyway I've turned up in my BMW before :D

Come along d00ner. You'll get all load of info to help you with your search for a Supra. :)

Yes of course you'll be welcome to come along. I'm sure someone will take you out for a spin :)

^^^^^^^

Yeah this :)