The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Meet, Sunday 2nd March 2014!!

KamaSupra

:cool: BASINGSTOKE - Sunday 2nd March 2014 - 12:30pm :cool:

Hey guys and gals, the last meet was a great turnout. So fingers crossed lots of you turn up again and for the weather to be sunny on our next Epic Basingstoke Meet. If you came to the last Basingstoke meet or have been to one before- Well done, come again!! If you haven't- Gutted but come this time!! Wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, bestfriends, your kids or whatever are all welcome (Even if they don't own a Supra). As long as they're not a complete tool they can come. In other words- Look at your friend and rate them on a scale of 1-10 of tool-ness. Anything above a 4 and I'm sorry, but they can't come

:D Also no time travellers or space monkeys allowed, got it? Good!! Now lets all try and get down to this as February's meet was a great turnout. It would also be great to have some new people showing their faces!! ;) Fingers crossed it's a lovely, sunny day, but whatever the weather it will be a good day for putting names to faces, showing your Supras, chatting and banter with other happy forum members :D We will meet up, have a nice little cruise about then off to a local pub to chat and catch up on things like the good old days.

Hope to see you there- Dave (KamaSupra) :cool:

Date: Sunday 2nd March 2014

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park, then off to a local Pub

Time: 12:30pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

It's really easy to find where we meet if you come from the M3, Junction 7. Or anyone in Basingstoke it's just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. If you still can't find us go round the back of Pets at Home, Argos etc to the good inwards area which is just off the roundabout at Sainsburys. Everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for a few hours about random things going on in our lives ;)

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmmaLouise55

1. KamaSupra

2. Soopra +1

3. GreaseMonkey

4. Gretie22 +1

5. Sabrina

6. Big Supes (hopefully)

7. tt paul (try and get up in time) im also a tool so that means i'm not allowed out

8. Emma & Ashley (possibly)

9. Supraleeturbo

Edited by TT Paul (see edit history)

Oh dear! What to do? Crawley is closer, but Basingstoke have a nice pub to go to!

I'm confused!

Help!

I know what you should do, come to the Basingstoke meet as it was up first ;)

Supraleeturbo will be at the Crawley meet on the 2nd too, the dates won't be conflicting again so apologies for it happening this time.

Lol oh bl00dy hell :D Ok mate cheers for letting me know :) Next meet I'll be putting up will be on Sunday 30/03/14, as I will be away on holiday the following weekend in April.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh dear! What to do? Crawley is closer, but Basingstoke have a nice pub to go to!

I'm confused!

Help!

I know what you should do, come to the Basingstoke meet as it was up first ;)

Supraleeturbo will be at the Crawley meet on the 2nd too, the dates won't be conflicting again so apologies for it happening this time.

Lol oh bl00dy hell :D Ok mate cheers for letting me know :) Next meet I'll be putting up will be on Sunday 30/03/14, as I will be away on holiday the following weekend in April.

Ahhh that was the date of the next Crawley meet :blush: The crawley meet will be the 4th weekend of each month, saying that there were suggestions about changing the day so I will have a chat with everyone and see what day they want to swap too.