The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Meet, Sunday 2nd March 2014!!

KamaSupra

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 supras here now :)

Jamyp been and gone.

Weather is poop :(

Jamie was quick at going, meet only started 10 minutes ago :D

GreaseMonkey bringing me up as I still have my problem which most of you I told last time. GreaseMonkey's Supra played up so that's why we're running late.... Sorry!!

Bl00dy weather, it was sunny yesterday :(

Guest d00ner

Thanks for being so welcoming, sorry I didnt chat to everyone. Thanks to James_Cbr for the passenger ride, just made me want one even more now!

Thanks for all coming today people and putting up with the rubbish weather. Was great seeing you all again, hope you enjoyed the little drive before going off to the pub. It will be even better in sunny weather and you will all know when the tunnel is coming up ;)

Brilliant to see Sabrina's Supra making it this time, very nice Supra you have there!! I've always loved the Jade Rs :cool:

MattDavies I loved your wheel colour against the bodywork of your Supra :)

D00ner I'll have to catch up with you better at another meet, but thanks for coming!!

Was good Jason making it down from up Kent way :)

As said, next meet I will be arranging for the first weekend in May on the Sunday, due to me going on holiday in April and the Austec meet being on the last weekend of March.

Hope to see you all soon!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just got in 20 mins ago bloody traffic,but still worth the trip to see you guys and girls

about the same as me then

Cheers for taking the time for making the long drive to the meet guys, see you soon!!

Sorry the two meets conflicted today which wont happen again too if possible.

After everyone has had a chat and you want to update the initial post and me to clean up the thread send me a pm and I will sort it out.

Get a B'stoke picture thread going too so members can bung in some pictures of all the meets.

Sorry the two meets conflicted today which wont happen again too if possible.

After everyone has had a chat and you want to update the initial post and me to clean up the thread send me a pm and I will sort it out.

Get a B'stoke picture thread going too so members can bung in some pictures of all the meets.

No worries, hope your meet went well today :) The Basingstoke meet was EPIC :D

Yep will get a Basingstoke picture thread up :D

• 11 months later...