The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Highest Milage/ Oldest supra on here.

GMan

There will be plenty over 200k, but with owners totally unaware that they are. ;)

Trust me clocking is an epidemic with imported cars. I'm not signaling anyone out, but people who honestly believe their obviously tired, 20 year old cars have all done under 100k miles are dreaming. I'm not saying there aren't low mileage cars out there, but nowhere near as many as every classified advert would have you believe. As has been said before, the person with the highest mileage supra on the club is probably blissfully unaware of the fact.

Edit: Just checked and between Pistonheads and Autotrader there are only 5 mkiv supras for sale with over 100k miles on the clock. Every other supra is under the magic 100k miles. Speaks volumes IMO.

Im pleased that mine was imported early in 99 so was likely to have the correct milage when it came off the boat, mines only on 94500miles with all the mots too back it up, in todays market everyone wants a low miles mint example from japan, personally i would rather have one that had been used everyday with the correct milage rather than parked up alot like mine has, a well looked after uk be my choice

there is a link on the first post, look up your vin in one of the ranges and you can find the month but unfortunately not the day of build.

I guess mine is the oldest so far at an early November build date.

My na is also a November 1993 car :) but fastcars tt6 Beats us his is may 1993 :)

My chassis was made between May and June 93. It has about 80k miles on the clock and has been bullit prof for the last seven years at BPU for the last 3 or 4 years

Now you've said that..... Wait for that engine to go bang tomorrow :p :D

My car is chassis number 3663, she's only done 76,000 and was imported in 1998. I don't think mine will have been clocked, as I've every single MOT certificate since import in 1998 and full service history stamped book. It has had 3 owners in the UK, 1st UK guy had it for 7 years, 2nd for one year and I've owned it for 7 years :cool:

So she's an old Supra, but not high mileage :D

Now you've said that..... Wait for that engine to go bang tomorrow :p :D

My car is chassis number 3663, she's only done 76,000 and was imported in 1998. I don't think mine will have been clocked, as I've every single MOT certificate since import in 1998 and full service history stamped book. It has had 3 owners in the UK, 1st UK guy had it for 7 years, 2nd for one year and I've owned it for 7 years :cool:

So she's an old Supra, but not high mileage :D

Mines a 35 so will be a bit earlier. I imported it in December 2007 and have owned it ever since. Not much chance of it blowing up tomorrow as it's in peices waiting for a respray lol

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread here - I'm interested to find out who has the oldest Supe in the UK.

So far, I know it's not a UK car (as in UK produced). Not sure if posting up Chassis numbers is a good idea, but who has a car with a number lower than, say, 0002005? (April 1993 or earlier.)

Post in here if you have, and drop me a pm with the number if you think it's the oldest?

I could correlate info into a spreadsheet, if I get enough info back :)

My old na died at around 320,000km.

But it was a mix and match of shit parts cobbled together by previous owners so I was surprised it lasted that long.

There was a 300,000 mile UK spec up for sale a few years ago for £3000 if any of you remember that?