The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap supra seats retrim. :)

FOSTA

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all the pics I had I can't find I've checked everywhere. Her supra is in for a service so I will get proper pics up.

Here is the only two I can find and they don't show much of the seats.

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/tonygalbraith/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/898D73D1-066F-46A3-872B-7819F19D47A7.jpg

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/tonygalbraith/CC847180-3471-4CB5-B6AC-EC4B7C4120CC.jpg

When I get the car back I'll post a front view.

So where they simply a case of taking the runners from your old seats and bolting them on?

here are the prices before discount

1993.5-1998 Supra Seat covers

Front covers in syn leather = $220

Front and Rear covers in syn leather = $400

Front covers in all round genuine leather = $400

Front and Rear covers in all round genuine leather = $600 (both supra/trd embroideries free on full gen leather covers purchase)

Nova-suede/alcantara inserts = $100 for front covers and $170 for both front and rear.

Perforated inserts on front genuine leather covers = $50, perforated inserts on both front/rear gen leather covers = $100

Perforated inserts on front syn leather covers = $100, perforated inserts on both front/rear syn leather covers = $200 (reason is that we don't recommend perforation on syn leather).

Supra embroidery = $25 on front covers only.

Supra/TRD embroidery = $50 on front covers only.

Custom embroidery = $50 on front covers only.

Shift/e-brake boots in genuine leather = $40

Shift/e-brake boots in syn leather = $22

We can also make seat covers in full grain/top grain napa leather, prices are:

Front covers in full grain/top grain napa leather = $550

Front and Rear covers in full grain/top grain napa leather = $850

Carbon seat heater will cost $65 with the purchase of the seat covers

Shipping Chrages will be additional.

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

shall we start a list then just to register interest ?? at least then we can put it forward to the Mods and hopefully get the go ahead and get ourselves a bargain :)

interest only for seat cover GB

1. supra steveo - front and rear genuine leather - black seats with Supra logo in white and TRD logo in red ( not sure yet but might want blue alcantara inserts )

1. supra steveo - front and rear genuine leather - black seats with Supra logo in white and TRD logo in red ( not sure yet but might want blue alcantara inserts )

2. Spike3.0 - Front genuine leather - Black with red stitching and Supra logo in White

3. Spoonlover - Front genuine leather - Black/Black stitching.

oh they are ................................ but if you let me take a picture of you wearing a Newcastle top i will fit them for you :D

Hmmmm? Haha Not a chance Steve, I have recaros anyway mate would be handy if they did new cover for those aswell

Did you hear bout us getting getting to wembley btw?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179889[/ATTACH] It wouldn’t be a bad time to install a seat heater kit. Another Group buy maybe??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170823899399?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D170823899399%26_rdc%3D1

price for the heater kits is $65 with the purchase of the seat covers, no need for a different group buy :)