The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling my Supra, but have no idea how much for !!!!

DodgyRog

I'd say £9000-9500. Lovely motor mate :thumbs:

Personally I think clean TT supras are well worth £9000-10,000 all day long even the basic TT's but yet with the market I see a lot going really cheap!

I'd say try and hold out for the best price possible as it's a lot of car for its money!

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)

I have just sold mine for £4.5k spec list: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?300444-Supra-SZ-R-5-Speed-TT

I started the price at £6k mid 2013 just to "taste the weather" and never got much attention at that price.

People seems to avoid old high powered cars probably duo to the fuel prices and insurance, as this cars are getting cheaper every scumbag can have them now and then crash them, so i can only see insurance getting sky high.

If i had a garage i would never let it go at that price.

Sad thread! imo its a hard one to value,he workmanship would make me think around 10k however I cant help but feel intodays market you may struggle and end up closer to the 7k even though it is worth 10k with all the body work it has had done. I think the fact its a conversion and it still running a 5 speed will hold her back from a buyers point of view. If you where to put a TT auto box in it I reckon the price would shoot up and out way the cost of the new gearbox due to people knowing that it isn't going to lunch itself.

Thing is Rog, you know exactly what has been done to your car, inside and out.

Its what puts me off getting a different Supra. I know all the age related bits (pretty much) have been done on mine now. I wouldn't want to have the risk of doing them all again.