The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish car show edinburgh 20th july

safcdixon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a one day thing? As in drive up in the morning then home on the night?

A couple did that last year when it was at glasgow, but a few of us stopped over 1 night (sat) and drove back after the show on sunday, im sure it will be a split camp this year too, get yourself there jonny its worth it for the convoy there and back ;)

Sad times! But onwards and upwards, you going for a yank tank like? You mentioned a vette a few times last year

Don't be sad mate, rejoice in the magnificence! Get saving man and I'll sell it to you

I'll be staying with a Japanese car though, or that's the plan anyway. I'll be putting a proper sale thread up soon enough.

Don't be sad mate, rejoice in the magnificence! Get saving man and I'll sell it to you

I'll be staying with a Japanese car though, or that's the plan anyway. I'll be putting a proper sale thread up soon enough.

:thumbs: keep us informed Ross, im sure yours wont take much selling at all, its a stunner!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So who's actually going to this then? I hear a lot of talk but see no action.

Seens as I've sold my car, I've got a ticket to get a supra on the club stand available if anyone wants it, provisionaly sold to Stevo but that's not 100% confirmed.

Anyway........looks like me and Hodge will be going up Saturday night and staying at the Hilton, then doing the show on Sunday. Who's with us?

So who's actually going to this then? I hear a lot of talk but see no action.

Seens as I've sold my car, I've got a ticket to get a supra on the club stand available if anyone wants it, provisionaly sold to Stevo but that's not 100% confirmed.

Anyway........looks like me and Hodge will be going up Saturday night and staying at the Hilton, then doing the show on Sunday. Who's with us?

Ross Mclaren is coming to the yankee meet on weds so il ask him his plans then, simons car is in the loving care of Mr Magica, so who knows? MattP il text tommorow see what his plans are, think thats it unless Stevo does take your ticket Ross, if not maybe one of the other lads wanna come