The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

Was funny when during the convoy I saw a red Mazda RX7 in my mirror, following in amongst us on our way to the pub :D

I love RX7s, I think they're another awesome 90s Jap motor :cool: The poor guy who owned this red RX7 who followed us must've been gutted when we got to the pub to find his engine putting coolant or whatever it was all over the floor :(

Love Rx7's, hate the problems they come with.

I debated about an Rx7 before putting down a deposit on my new Supra, but like you I didn't want the risk of problems. But they are a beautiful looking car, I love the shape and sound of them :cool:

Be nice if you lot could come to the pompy meet :-)

I'll pop down to one at some point :D

[COOL][/COOL]Nice to meet you all again, couldn't have asked for better weather, cars and company :cool:. My Girlfriend really enjoyed today as well:).

Good to see you mate, hopefully my girlfriend Clair will be able to make the next one :D

I got a nice pic of your Supra in the photo thread :)

Good, it would be nice to attend a meet where I might want to actually talk to someone :p

LOL :D

Looks like the weather was beautifull. Its apitty I could not make it. =[

The weather was brilliant Alek!! It was a good old meet, the convoy didn't go too bad either :cool: :D

I'll be putting up a new date later or over the next couple of days, so hopefully you're able to make the next one in September :)

I'm not going to add my name, as I keep not turning up :D but I will try and make it this time.

You can go down as a maybe, so I know rough numbers for booking the table ;)

Hey you did turn up once, but then had to leave because it started raining and you had no coat!! :D

I got a nice pic of your Supra in the photo thread :)

LOL :D

Yeah, Great photo Dave:thumbs:, did you photo that in HD, makes the car really shiney!:cool:

Soopra Lol! at the "reprobates in BMW's" comment, I don't know what you could possibly mean:innocent::whistle:

1. KamaSupra

2. Soopra +1 (and 2 more reprobates in BMW's)

3. Gretie22 +2

4. Supraleeturbo

5. GreaseMonkey (maybe +1)

2. Soopra +1 (and 2 more reprobates in BMW's

I might bring my BMW again if they're bringing theirs ;)

Yeah, Great photo Dave:thumbs:, did you photo that in HD, makes the car really shiney!:cool:

No I just got your Supra's good side ;)

Your Supra must've just been very clean and the iPhone has such an incredible camera :D

Wont be able to make this one, will be working.

That's a pity Jake, I was counting on you to lead Luke so he wouldn't get so lost this time ;)

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets