12. Ash808 +1

13. tt paul

14. MattDavies

15. jimmyrs

16. brythered92

17. jimojameso (Maybe)

18. TRD-Rob (Maybe)

19. stevie_b

I think I'll leave my BMW at home and bring my new toy today ;)

Guest EmmaLouise55

Great turnout today :) shame I had to disappear to do a spray tan when I got to the pub but work is work ;) haha

Was nice to meet a few new people :) oh and I'm sorry I lead the convoy the wrong way hahaha!! So blonde, next time I'll stay right at the back ha!

See you next month :)

Really enjoyed today :) good to finally go to the Basingstoke meet, was nice to meet some new faces and some familiar ones :) shame I didn't say hello too all, good turn out nice looking cars and a very interesting drive to the pub and how many people could lose each other lol

Thanks for coming everyone!! Glad to see everyone again and all the newbies to the meet, was good food and weather again :)

I have a stupid amount of photos to put up in the picture thread, but my Photobucket account is being silly. So I'll upload them when I can.

The convoy went well I think ;) But what I will say is.... Nobody follow Emma, she will take you the wrong way everytime!! :p :p :p :p

But we will get her to give us all a free spray tan next time :D

See you all next month!!!

Guest brythered92

Thanks for organising the meet was a good one. Cheers for the welcome all of you seem to be pretty cool and genuine helpful enthusiasts. Ive been to some meets for different cars and clubs and there have been a few lets call them choppers reminded my of my love of the supras :p Cheers all for a good day and thanks Emma for reassuring me to follow you because you ''knew the way'' and getting us separated from the group ;) Hopefully see a few of you guys down at the Portsmouth meet in a few weeks time ?

Kind Regards

Bryan (Red/Black S14a.)

Guest EmmaLouise55
Thanks for organising the meet was a good one. Cheers for the welcome all of you seem to be pretty cool and genuine helpful enthusiasts. Ive been to some meets for different cars and clubs and there have been a few lets call them choppers reminded my of my love of the supras :p Cheers all for a good day and thanks Emma for reassuring me to follow you because you ''knew the way'' and getting us separated from the group ;) Hopefully see a few of you guys down at the Portsmouth meet in a few weeks time ?

Kind Regards

Bryan (Red/Black S14a.)

No no I said I know the way to the pub at the end but I don't know where we go in between haha

Guest brythered92
No no I said I know the way to the pub at the end but I don't know where we go in between haha ��

I do believe i heard the words follow me i know where to go... ;)

Hahahaha!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I actually know where you go now haha! Spray tans all round next time :p

LOL. Your need a B@@DY big bottle of spray tan if i turn up. i was going to go this month but went to japshow at santapod.

No no I said I know the way to the pub at the end but I don't know where we go in between haha ��

Tbh Emma I was lost when we left the industrial estate, I thought to myself "we've been going round and round to the pub, but where is it? lol it did feel like Mario cart tho, don't think the locals enjoyed it nor did the stupid girl who tried racing us in a corsa and the old man jimmy sadly made to stop on one roundabout :D it did make me chuckle

Nice pics btw had a really good time il def be going to the next one

Guest EmmaLouise55
Bottom line is everything would've went smoothly, had nobody followed Emma :D :p

Don't worry all will go fine on the next meet ;)

I can't wait for my new tan next month.... "Basingstoke Tan Meet" :cool:

Hahahaa!!! I know where to go now! All you had to say was head towards town! Haha

That's it, you're all getting really dark spray tans at the next meet haha

Guest EmmaLouise55
Parts of a bloke's anatomy can become quite small in cold weather. :)

I'm guessing you've never had a spray tan... Lol it's cold :D haha

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets