The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This Could be a huge Show BHP Fuel Fest Sunday 15th June 2014 at Exeter

DodgyRog

Early notice for a new Show in the South West

BHP are coming to West Point in Exeter on Sunday 15th June

They are known for doing great, large and active Shows

A link to the new Website for this Show

http://www.bhpfuelfest.com/home

The Facebook page is up and running for the Westpoint Exeter Show, but it is just a start up Page for the moment, as it has only recently been announced that they are coming to the South West

https://www.facebook.com/bhpfuelfest

Fees are

£8 per car including the driver and £12 per passenger (passenger payable on entry)

They have listed Club Stands have a minimum of 10 and a max of 30, I have contact them about this, just to see if the minimum is fixed, as 10 is a good turn out down here, it can be flexible for the right clubs (us)

West Point should be a perfect place for a Car Show, with full tarmac flat entry and large hard standing areas for those of us that are a tad closer to the road

I will update this thread as we go, by all means start a list:D

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. DodgyRog Paid

2. wile e coyote Paid

3. Fearless Paid

4. Crash Bandicoot Paid

5. Slam and Karen Paid

6. Twisted (Tristan) Paid

7. Axl Paid

8 SupraFluff Paid

9. Poshmalc Paid

10. james_cbr Paid

11. slow8dirty Paid

12. jasooon Paid

For all of the above

We will be meeting at Exeter Services ( Postcode is EX2 7HF ) at 7.30am, I will give out the tickets there

I intend to leave the Services at 8:00am, the show ground is about 10 minutes away, but we have to be on the Stand and sorted by 9:00 and the traffic will probably be iffy

Some info has come through on this now

Fees are

£8 per car including the driver and £12 per passenger (passenger payable on entry)

They have listed Club Stands have a minimum of 10 and a max of 30, I intend to contact them about this, just to see if the minimum is fixed, as 10 is a good turn out down here

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a list started , but I intend to start calling for some money in the next couple of weeks

I am hoping to push it a bit on the Portland run and try and collect some cash as well

It is looking like it could be an awesome show and the location should be perfect for a Car Show

I need to contact the organisers and check if they will be willing to let us have a Stand, as we are below the minimum cars at this point, but they said to contact them during April to check

Edit: Just sent them a message on Facebook

May be able to make this, got a lot going on around this date but as long as that day is free im in. Will check and get back to you rog

Okay Jake, I will put you on the list and let me know if you need taking off, I will see you on the Portland Run anyway

Had a message back from the BHP Organisers and they are happy for us to attend and have a Stand what ever our numbers

So I will be collecting cash from everyone attending the Portland Run and then immediately after the Portland Run for those not attending it, I will be sending you all PayPal info, you will be expected to cover the PayPal Fees though, so it will possibly cost you a touch more

Fees are

Tickets will be collected from me on the Morning of the Show at the Services

No one on the list is up Barnstable way Jon, Malc (Slam) will be coming out of Cornwall, but he usually meets Darren at Saltash and comes up from there

Not sure what Noz's plans are, guessing he will be going with the local club up there or maybe he is just waiting to see if his car is back up and running. He has been really quite on here lately