The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Body Kit and Wrap

Guest giannakis

DVLA are meant to be informed if more than 50% of the vehicle is a different colour. At least that's what the police tried doing me for with my Touring car replica. £1000 fine for "not keeping the vehicle registration details up to date". It was more blue than red, and they pulled me because the car was the wrong colour on the PNC.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His supra his choice that's all that matters. If you don't like it that's your choice, is everyone starting to menstrate and getting ready to swing their hand bags at dawn. I remember when the supra was being built for the tss and it was slated for being an n/a_t. Now these set ups are perfectly fine and accepted. Christ give the guy a break each to their own as they say.

Blimey can no one just enjoy being on here anymore I got my bottem smacked when I 1st joined for using text speak ok that's understandable as some of the older lot uhuhummm john bailey lol don't understand it but hey people it's 2013 sick is now in the dictionary it's just like saying by jeez that's a smashing supra lol anyways give him a break let him have it the way he wants his supra just advise the good and bad like this forum is so pose to be here for and if you cant read or understand his lingo the don't read it

Rant over (safe bread bins) lol

Blimey can no one just enjoy being on here anymore I got my bottem smacked when I 1st joined for using text speak ok that's understandable as some of the older lot uhuhummm john bailey lol don't understand it but hey people it's 2013 sick is now in the dictionary it's just like saying by jeez that's a smashing supra lol anyways give him a break let him have it the way he wants his supra just advise the good and bad like this forum is so pose to be here for and if you cant read or understand his lingo the don't read it

Rant over (safe bread bins) lol

Sorry blud...

Hello guys i am about to get started with my 1993 N/A Toyota Supra. I am looking for a sick body kit and thinking about top secret fusion. I cant find this body kit anywhere for sale... Maybe abflug s900 too or suggest me another sick body kit. The car will be wrapped in avery dennison silver chrome like in this video

How do you expect to keep it clean with a chrome wrap? When in Cyprus?

I'm here at this very moment and every car is covered top to bottom in dust.

Please tell me how you got your supra into Cyprus... they want to charge me A LOT of tax money to register it.

Guest giannakis
How do you expect to keep it clean with a chrome wrap? When in Cyprus?

I'm here at this very moment and every car is covered top to bottom in dust.

Please tell me how you got your supra into Cyprus... they want to charge me A LOT of tax money to register it.

I drive it only on main streets where there is no dust and i keep it in the garage most of the time covered.

The following car is in Cyprus. I asked him to copy his top secret body kit but he didnt accept. So i have to buy it buy this but i cant find a seller.

I drive it only on main streets where there is no dust and i keep it in the garage most of the time covered.

The following car is in Cyprus. I asked him to copy his top secret body kit but he didnt accept. So i have to buy it buy this but i cant find a seller.

http://i44.tinypic.com/x2qfe9.jpg

ahh nice!

are you on the Greek side or Turkish side?

are buying 2 cars a possibility?

one as your car and one as a doner car to get your parts from? im sure a buyer will buy that if in black...

That's because top secret only made a couple of those cars for themselves, atleast I think they did.

I have a guy close to me with one of them.

Guest giannakis
ahh nice!

are you on the Greek side or Turkish side?

are buying 2 cars a possibility?

one as your car and one as a doner car to get your parts from? im sure a buyer will buy that if in black...

I am on the Greek side and yes buying 2 cars is possible why?

There are 2 Supras for sale in Japan with this body kit. It would be cheaper to buy a whole car than to buy the body kit. (which costs around £15,000 if I remember correctly)

http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU2292238917/index.html?TRCD=200002

http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU2153392145/index.html?TRCD=200002

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

There are 2 Supras for sale in Japan with this body kit. It would be cheaper to buy a whole car than to buy the body kit. (which costs around £15,000 if I remember correctly)

http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU2292238917/index.html?TRCD=200002

http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU2153392145/index.html?TRCD=200002

would cost the price of the car just in registration taxes

Edited by Tayfun.tugra (see edit history)

I am on the Greek side and yes buying 2 cars is possible why?

Buy the white car. take its engine gearbox out. stick your NA engine and gearbox in it. and there we go.

the put what probably is a single turbo in your original car and sell it.

providing you want to keep the NA

actually registration is 150 euro now.

I just read your on the Greek side. Turkish side is the rip off

Edited by Tayfun.tugra (see edit history)

Guest giannakis
Buy the white car. take its engine gearbox out. stick your NA engine and gearbox in it. and there we go.

the put what probably is a single turbo in your original car and sell it.

providing you want to keep the NA

I just read your on the Greek side. Turkish side is the rip off

i dont want to keep the NA i just want this Top secret body kit. my na has a340e gearbox 6 speed