The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dunk run Fly BHP to WHP

fastcar

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Budz86
I would be happy losing 100hp from my result if I had it done again at a proper dyno.... Mr Littler, on the other hand, may have a little cry if that was the case :D

The times weren't all that, 13.6 if i remember right, but I was getting something like 2.7s 60fts and terminals of 110mph... Had horrific wheel hop and didn't want to break down ironically!

On Dragonball me and Adam had a little side by side on the motorway and I just crept ahead then, This was before I raised the boost so who knows what power it makes now

I reckon you'd have me now, there wasn't that much in it on DB! What boost were you running and what is it now? That built block has to have been your best purchase to date!

I reckon you'd have me now, there wasn't that much in it on DB! What boost were you running and what is it now? That built block has to have been your best purchase to date!

On dragonball the boost was around 0.8-0.9 bar and now its 1.2 bar according to that dyno, the power really has shot up though, its overcome the gearing up from putting a tt6 diff in with a 5 speed box and still pulls much harder, look at the video of me and Adam's little side by side on the way to japfest, before with the 5 speed diff and before I raised the boost I crept away and now I just kinda drive off lol.

On dragonball the boost was around 0.8-0.9 bar and now its 1.2 bar according to that dyno, the power really has shot up though, its overcome the gearing up from putting a tt6 diff in with a 5 speed box and still pulls much harder, look at the video of me and Adam's little side by side on the way to japfest, before with the 5 speed diff and before I raised the boost I crept away and now I just kinda drive off lol.

Wheres that video?

Yeah all right!!! Point made :D

I'm perfectly capable of disbelieving the result without the need for the rest of the forum to tell me its not worth the paper its written on...... that being said, it came out at at 450whp.... at 17psi on 440s.....

Thats the correction factor they were using mate, I have two printouts, one with 450whp on it and the other with 505 fwhp on it, your right its probably on the high side though.... as is the wheel horse power haha

Good result Biebs no wonder she's so bloomin quick, would love to see what she could do on TDI Dyno or SRR

I think a winter dyno day at SRR may be in order!

That's the yardstick IMO. Loads of cars been there over the years so it's a good place to get a measuring stick. Be good to compare with other dyno's too, from what I understand the one that Dude uses is a bit of a heart breaker too.

Guest Budz86
You lot need to stop messing around on a Drag strip and we should all go do a track day. Then we can really see whose car is faster! :D

Errr, don't you need to build one first!?