The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dunk run Fly BHP to WHP

fastcar

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some girl numbers going on ther, i fort these things wer spose to be fast? wer the real cars?

Maybe you should learn to spell before writing a post on here. But seeing as your in my area I don't mind shutting your big mouth for you with a quick boot from my right foot:p

Do you mean, I say Biebs, maybe your lady friend will have her dainty little digit or fist inserted in in your bottom because you aren't with the crew?

I believe that is what he was insinuating my good fellow, may be a touch difficult while doing 180mph past our new friend here, but I'll have a crack at it!

Right I'm tired of all the juvenile threats and insults, either apologise now, or I'm going to come round your house, smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner, and NEVER CALL HER again!

:rlol: don't think you would want to go near the mum that produced this twat to be honest

Do you need some spelling lessons?

- - - Updated - - -

He's my evening entertainment! :D Its been a long day.

he definitely does need some spelling lessons haha.

My bad sorry Chris, I shall watch and let the entertainment continue :D and Oi matey leave Bieber's singing alone, I'm sure its better than yours :p