The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have you got any stickers on the back of your supra?

skippyboyo1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
This is what I've got on mine ;)[ATTACH]172351[/ATTACH]

..genius.. i love this.

i cant decide what to stick on mine. wouldnt mind having one on the bumper, as long as i find one i like.

im going to crack open a headlight and stick something in one of those too at some point.

I used to have a REALLY quick Colt Sapporro Turbo with some nice Brodie Brittain Racing engine bits that went like hell. I took the turbo badge off and put a diesel badge on from (I think) an Astra. The number of times people asked what the devil sort of diesel was in it were countless. It ran very safe rich at WOT so blew a bit of dark smoke to enhance the con :)

The V8 badge gets my vote, tuning firm logos should only be on track cars, and if they pay you to have them, by sponsorship or cash, IMHO. Same with logos on clothing, which is not something a gentleman would consider, anyway ;)