The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JapFest Picture Thread

listy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you were lucky with the weather

Mmmmm.... :confused: Sort of. It could've been worse but there were a couple of fairly heavy downpours and it was really quite cold, especially when the wind got up. Workable, but far from perfect!

Lol, every year we all do the same thing... Go to these shows, stand around looking at everyone wondering who they are, not speaking, then travelling home, login on the internet and start babbling away on how people should have said hello to one another. Im the worst for it... My first Japfest I wasn't in the supra as it was in having the gearbox done. I stood about for about 20 mins on the Supra stand and never said a word to anyone, with my son begging me to go watch the racing on track bored out of his mind...

It is very daunting for a new member to come and introduce themselves to a group of people, I sure cant do it. Maybe next year I will stand and shout to everyone please "PLEASE COME AND TALK TO ME!!!"... Ive been on here 5 years and still stand around wanting to say hello to people but not having the courage to do it, I must be a big fairy lol :gayfight:

Lol, every year we all do the same thing... Go to these shows, stand around looking at everyone wondering who they are, not speaking, then travelling home, login on the internet and start babbling away on how people should have said hello to one another. Im the worst for it... My first Japfest I wasn't in the supra as it was in having the gearbox done. I stood about for about 20 mins on the Supra stand and never said a word to anyone, with my son begging me to go watch the racing on track bored out of his mind...

It is very daunting for a new member to come and introduce themselves to a group of people, I sure cant do it. Maybe next year I will stand and shout to everyone please "PLEASE COME AND TALK TO ME!!!"... Ive been on here 5 years and still stand around wanting to say hello to people but not having the courage to do it, I must be a big fairy lol :gayfight:

this!!

Having to bring my uber self confident son to the F&F meet so I get to talk to people!!

I'm just as bad as do exactly the same! :rolleyes: is very daunting when your fairly new and don't know anyone.

Me and my old man spoke to you! :) Lol

Same as me, although looking round the stand i had no idea if people were members or just general public looking around so i didnt intrude i just parked up and ran lol

I saw your car at Trax last year Add, was trying to find out who you were to tell you I hated you because of my immense jealousy. But you were nowhere to be seen. Was even considering kicking you in the nuts!! :D

We should all start getting the club t-shirts with our username on them. Yeah, we look like anoraks, but it makes life easier!

Hopefully next year the car will be show worthy!

I saw your car at Trax last year Add, was trying to find out who you were to tell you I hated you because of my immense jealousy. But you were nowhere to be seen. Was even considering kicking you in the nuts!! :D

We should all start getting the club t-shirts with our username on them. Yeah, we look like anoraks, but it makes life easier!

Hopefully next year the car will be show worthy!

Lol that would have been a lovely introduction ha ha... I was walking around all day yesterday, must have walked a good few miles

Girlfriend and her son, we are a blended family, I have two , she has two, you should have sad hello :D ,

I seen him cleaning your wheels. Was going to warn you, my dad used to let me clean his wheels, now I'm obsessed by them, what you could have started was a slippery slope :D

:yeahthat: C'mon moderators, get off the yacht and get on it! :D

You can get club clothing already, just ask them to add your name to it :p

I was rocking a custom club hoodie I had made, but maybe the fact it had "MODERATOR" across the back scared people off :(

Some came and said hello though :)

Anyway, where's the rest of the pictures? :search:

You can get club clothing already, just ask them to add your name to it :p

Every time in the past I've tried to order club clothing it's failed. :( Saying that I haven't tried for some time now. What's the official procedure nowadays? :search:

Anyway, where's the rest of the pictures? :search:

More importantly, :yeahthat: There MUST be more than just my happy snaps! :innocent: