The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shakespeare raceway - supra drag tornament - Sponsored by DNA ltd - JUNE 8th/9th

viper

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Iirc shakey have a stricter rule on helmets. Possibly all need one. I don't remember.

I'm still waiting to get my car back.

Oh and with regards chasing up the dvla on your license... Good luck, Iv banged my head against that wall before :p

Guest Benny9

Would be so up for this if my car didn't decide to throw a hissy fit last night and spew coolant everywhere! had my parts for bpu already to fit this week aswell :eyebrows:

Getting it looked at tonight and if it isn't too major and can be fixed intime i will try and make one of the days. As i can't commit at the moment i'll have to pay at the door when i get there, i've seen on their website you can hire helmets if i decide she's healty enough to run. fingers crossed because this looks like a great day out:)

1. Viper - HKS T04R, 3600 hi stall

2. Shane BPU. - (1day)

3. Spikedjack

4. guigsy - gt35r. If my move my ass and get some parts fitted, and its not in the bodyshop

5. DaveR - B362 turbo, stock block, 6-speed manual (2 days assuming I can find a hotel)

6. Mark Newman - GT47-88,T6, Nos , race fuel, 6 speed 5'' exhaust .(2 days) I am out. still in bits .

7. Littler - BPU

8. TT Paul tt bpu, aem fic sorry can't make it preping car for wrapping

9. Justin Bieber

10. Josh

11. Neil - single t45 turbo ,big boot install , big wing

12. Dude with the Busa

13. Letmeshowyou - BPU. Me as driver.

14. Nicholas

15. Thomo8568 - NA auto. (Probably just one day)

16. GazB

Spectating List:

1. JOSH! More than likely just one day for me, but it is close enough to drive there and back both days

2. dunk

3. DaveR's missus

4. Sukhy - A maybe yet but for 1 day if I make it

have to pull out

Are many of the original list still going? and on what day? looking for something to on the weekend and i might pop down to watch but seems a lot may be dropping out?

I was really up for this,but tbh the lack of information has left me a bit cold now. I would have most likely only gone one day and in view of discovering this weekend that I have cooked my tranny fluid, I would have probably sorted that on Saturday and gone on Sunday.

But with no idea on programme over the weekend and what is going on with only a few days left, I am not sure if I want to do it now. Don't want this to sound like a moan, but its just the way I feel about it. Obviously Viper has been busy but the lack of info has dampened it a bit for me.

Updated list, so far as I can tell...? :shrug:

2. Spikedjack

3. guigsy - gt35r. If my move my ass and get some parts fitted, and its not in the bodyshop

4. DaveR - B362 turbo, stock block, 6-speed manual (2 days assuming I can find a hotel)

5. Littler - BPU

6. Justin Bieber

7. Josh

8. Neil - single t45 turbo ,big boot install , big wing

9. Dude with the Busa

10. Nicholas

11. Thomo8568 - NA auto. (Probably just one day)

12. GazB

Spectating List:

1. JOSH! More than likely just one day for me, but it is close enough to drive there and back both days

2. dunk

3. Sukhy - A maybe yet but for 1 day if I make it

I haven't had any joy with the DVLA and my driving licence yet, but if I don't get it back in time I'm still up for coming along as a spectator. :)

Edited by DaveR (see edit history)

2. Shane BPU. - (1day)

3. Spikedjack

4. guigsy - gt35r. If my move my ass and get some parts fitted, and its not in the bodyshop

5. DaveR - B362 turbo, stock block, 6-speed manual (2 days assuming I can find a hotel)

6. Mark Newman - GT47-88,T6, Nos , race fuel, 6 speed 5'' exhaust .(2 days) I am out. still in bits .

7. Littler - BPU

9. Justin Bieber

10. Josh

12. Dude with the Busa

14. Nicholas

16. GazB

17.black_widow87 (saturday only)

Spectating List:

2. dunk

3. DaveR's missus

I believe Rich7927 is going too. :)

2. Shane BPU. - (1day)

3. Spikedjack

7. Littler - BPU

9. Justin Bieber

10. Josh

12. Dude with the Busa

14. Nicholas

16. GazB

17.black_widow87 (saturday only)

Spectating List:

2. dunk

3. DaveR's missus

I believe Rich7927 is going too. :)

Wrong list updated, matey... ;)

What information do people require?

THe weekend is going ahead and always has, the dates have bee set for months and shake spear are expecting us.

THe only details i am waiting for are the gate prices for club entry as im trying to secure a discount for club members.

The details of the weekend are available on the Shakespeare website and the tournament will be built into the day around the Run what you brung.

Im sorry if people are feeling liek there is lack of info, if you have any addition questions please do not hesitate to ask.

What information do people require?

THe weekend is going ahead and always has, the dates have bee set for months and shake spear are expecting us.

THe only details i am waiting for are the gate prices for club entry as im trying to secure a discount for club members.

The details of the weekend are available on the Shakespeare website and the tournament will be built into the day around the Run what you brung.

Im sorry if people are feeling liek there is lack of info, if you have any addition questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Has our parking area bin decided as you mentioned we had our own area?

We could meet at these services ?

Warwick services (CV35 0AA) its about 5 miles away from the junction we need to come off the m40 for Shakespeare?

Get a group of us so when we get there they know we are the supra club lol

I'm in. :thumbs: Timings? :shrug: