The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THIS SUNDAY GUYS!! the 10th of march meet at FOSTA's sunderland

FOSTA

Alreet gonna have to miss this as its Mother's Day totally forgot the mrs booked a mothers day meal! :( then there's another thing the toon are playing Sunday as we were in Europe on Thursday and it got shifted to sun. Defo be at next meet sorry fosta mate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha so it is! :innocent:

Anyhow, it's snowing steadily here and the sky looks full of it so I reckon I'm out of this for today I'm afraid. Could make it there but don't want risk not making it back up my bank!

Marc must have forgotten to book the sun this time!

Enjoyed the catch-up with you guys this morning after all - thanks for having us Fosta and for the cuppa. :)

Nowt like the sound of 3 supra's coming up the street to wake a man up after he's gone back to bed lol. Cheer's for coming round guys - actually really appreciated it. Thanks for the ride in the TT too Mark....

First of many meets this year hopefully.

Few random snow pics, lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]165543[/ATTACH]

Nice to meet ya's, look forward to further meets!

I've solen that picture of my car as that is now going to be my Facebook cover photo ;D

Cheers Guys,

Fosta - Thanks for the cuppa and biccies, will be across when the weather sorts itself out for a TerraClean.

Adam - Good to meet you, hope to see you at plenty more meets.

Steve - You're welcome mate, so when's the TT block going into yours.

Ross - Sorry to be a dick mate, I've got a shit memory and it just dawned on me after I left that I popped across to yours with that restrictor ring last year.

The only photo I took, I managed to delete while trying to upload it. :(

Cheers Guys,

Fosta - Thanks for the cuppa and biccies, will be across when the weather sorts itself out for a TerraClean.

Adam - Good to meet you, hope to see you at plenty more meets.

Steve - You're welcome mate, so when's the TT block going into yours.

Ross - Sorry to be a $#@! mate, I've got a $#@! memory and it just dawned on me after I left that I popped across to yours with that restrictor ring last year.

The only photo I took, I managed to delete while trying to upload it. :(

Haha , no worries mate, hopefully see you Wednesday night, (As long as I can get back from London in time. )