The mkiv Supra Owners Club

this looks like a good buy

muller

Never seen that bumper before. If anyone knows what it is, can you let me know so we can add it to the new 'front bumpers' thread we are working on.

As for the viewing, ask local members if they mind tagging along. Another set of knowing eyes will be a great help, and possibly stop you following heart over head.

Just got refused for a 2000 pound loan f@#k

A Supra isn't the type of car you want to buy when you can barely scrape to afford it unfortunately. Personally I would recommend holding off till you have the funds, and a little extra rainy day money, as when these cars bite... they bite hard.

This is good advice :)

A Supra isn't the type of car you want to buy when you can barely scrape to afford it unfortunately. Personally I would recommend holding off till you have the funds, and a little extra rainy day money, as when these cars bite... they bite hard.

+1

+2

U think i should offer him 5500 :/

She loooks beautiful :(

Sounds desperate to me. If you are struggling to raise £7K then this really isn't the car for you. It could cost you a grand at the drop of a hat. Also Tips are not exactly easy to fix if problems arise.

H.

Just got refused for a 2000 pound loan f@#k

+1

+2

Sounds desperate to me. If you are struggling to raise £7K then this really isn't the car for you. It could cost you a grand at the drop of a hat. Also Tips are not exactly easy to fix if problems arise.

H.

+ 5

As Havard has rightly pointed out if you are struggling to get the funds together then this possibly might not be the right car for you now. As he has mentioned it could cost you a grand if say some like suspension components failed or say crank pulley needed replacing\front seal etc. If you want one then save up, have money in the bank & buy one. :)