The mkiv Supra Owners Club

meets in north east

Guest baz-smith

Seems to be a tonne of members I aint met on here now. What about tryingvyo get a monthly week night sorted?

There does seem to be alot popped up lately doesnt there, it would need to be somewhere covered and lit for the spring/summer/autumn/winter months imo, seeing as it never stops pittling down.

You thinking wednesday? so a midweek meet somewhere as central as possible

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There does seem to be alot popped up lately doesnt there, it would need to be somewhere covered and lit for the spring/summer/autumn/winter months imo, seeing as it never stops pittling down.

You thinking wednesday? so a midweek meet somewhere as central as possible

Any weeknight other than a wednesday or friday for me. Have a few options for venues.

what about meeting Tuesday evenings... (as that's always a quiet day in the week.)

at

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=213777067530513848413.0004d494abcd1fd4aa464&msa=0&ll=54.923726,-1.619271&spn=0.003058,0.009409

its fairly central to Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland. its a car cleaning business by day, decent sized car park, with a bit of shelter is its raining and can grab a coffee across the road at starbucks...

just a thought...

what about meeting Tuesday evenings... (as that's always a quiet day in the week.)

at

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=213777067530513848413.0004d494abcd1fd4aa464&msa=0&ll=54.923726,-1.619271&spn=0.003058,0.009409

its fairly central to Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland. its a car cleaning business by day, decent sized car park, with a bit of shelter is its raining and can grab a coffee across the road at starbucks...

just a thought...

Its would be a good spot if it wasnt for the nova/corsa/saxo tossers that tend to be there maybe not as much through the week like, its nice and close to the A1 which is always a bonus :thumbs: Starbucks do hot chocolate right? and cake :drool:

Im up for anyday as its very rare that i have too work latenight shifts, so its totally up to you guys how about adding a poll in a new thread as i dont think baz will be back too edit this one, unless hes buying another

You've lost me there, has he sold up already?

Im up for anyday as its very rare that i have too work latenight shifts, so its totally up to you guys how about adding a poll in a new thread as i dont think baz will be back too edit this one, unless hes buying another

Eh!!!?? Has he sold up? WTF! lol

Guest baz-smith

1 car had to go and auto box had to go first if i dont get supra ready in time for early meets i'll still turn up in me bm to meet some of the lads

A Sunday is probably the only day I can make as I'm down York until June I think. Definitely up for this if its a weekend.

1. Baz-smith

2. Fosta

3. Ahamilton

4. Simon197912

5. mclarenross

6. Safcdixon ( in Aston, starlet or busing it!)

7. Walbertonio

8. Bobski

9. Qwarrior

10. Stevo

11. Jonny