The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clash of clans

Supra Gaz

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its why I left tbh, was really getting on my tits. People would request, I would donate then they would chat, so must have been looking at the chat window. 20 mins later the same thing would happen. Was ok if one person did it but 3 different people at the same time is just rude. I would donate even if I was about to go and raid. It only takes 30 seconds to make more. In a random clan that donates a lot. Its not the same but I need troops :)

Its why I left tbh, was really getting on my tits. People would request, I would donate then they would chat, so must have been looking at the chat window. 20 mins later the same thing would happen. Was ok if one person did it but 3 different people at the same time is just rude. I would donate even if I was about to go and raid. It only takes 30 seconds to make more. In a random clan that donates a lot. Its not the same but I need troops :)

Understandable mate! I donated she'd loads of troops last week but got little in return except from the usual suspects :( this week iv been a little busy with work due to the snow but will be back on my game soon!

:D

It is only a game, but when you try and help people out, and they shun your asks for help, it is rather frustrating.

It makes me wonder, if people won't help each other out on a game, then would they ever help you out in reality? Thats what winds me up.

Its a game version of "A friend is a friend until you ask for a favour".

I would like to return to the clan, if I'm allowed to rejoin, did I mention I have a lvl 3 castle, wonder what Icould put in there to guard my gold while I'm saving up 4 mill for lvl 9 hall ;)

*cough* dragon *cough*

Edit: cancel that, it is telling me to wait to send another request to join, last one was 3 days ago :(

Hi guys, been trying to build up a reasonable camp and get some half decent troops etc, so should be able to help out more soon...

Wasn't sure how helpful my meagre little boys would be in a tussle but I'll put out when ever I can :-)

One thing I've noticed since the upgrade, my chat window seems to bugger about, telling me one minute that people have just posted and the next their posts disappear and it show stuff from 20 odd days ago :-(

Anyone else get that?