The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clash of clans

Supra Gaz

Well and truly hooked now, along with my brother, few mates and even the missus.

Couple of quick questions, if I repair my clan castle, will I just start getting attacked straight away from the whole world?

When my 4 day shield runs out, will I get attacked straight away or will it come at random times?

Cheers

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Jazz, but your mate fariji is doing my nut in.

Read back through today's chat to see why.

Personally, I'd like him demoted, so I can kick his ass out, but its something we need to discuss between me, you and Gaz.

Haha, Listy's on a power trip!

I tried reading back, but after last nights shenanigans my head can't read what he writes without going into a meltdown. :)

Haha, Listy's on a power trip!

I tried reading back, but after last nights shenanigans my head can't read what he writes without going into a meltdown. :)

What happened last night? I must have missed it.

A few need to be serious in order for all to have fun, is the way I see it.

I can't be bothered with people that can't follow simple rules, or can't understand them.

End of the day, its a clan for the forum, so anyone else who is an ass can get the boot in my eyes.

This guy currently falls into that bracket.

That's fair enough mate.

I have been thinking today maybe we should kick out all non forum members and set it to invite only.

Would feel bad for toyota titanic though, he's only 12 and I think he's a nice young lad (I think we should keep him :))

- - - Updated - - -

That's Gazs call though