Guest realaqibkhan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest realaqibkhan
The NW s very active although I personally haven't attended many in the last 12 months.

There should be a few being organised when (if) the weather improves.

yeah, hopefully.. would be easier if u could just give the organizer your number and recieve a text if its on or not

Just as an example, I sold my old NA manual for 1500 with 80000 on the clock, and it ran perfectly. This was about a year ago, and I wanted a quick sale. I wouldn't pay £3k for an NA auto, maybe £2k if its nice, but that's just me. £3k and I would be looking for a clean NA MT.

Guest realaqibkhan

i'd love to, but its maintanance i'll deffo have a TT soon but im too young for it yet, an auto diet supra is just what i need right now.. i havent yet found one with less than 60k (miles) for less than 3 grand.. some are even on for 4,500 :/

- - - Updated - - -

I love my type r but i cant drive it slow, its impossible.. im constantley doing 90/100 everywhere i go dying to hear the vtec scream lol.

Guest realaqibkhan
http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-3-0-3dr-auto/946752 what about this? its cheap enough and you can throw it away when your done...probably worth more broken into parts? Its the best colour too ;-)

ive seen that, i get where you're coming from but i'd rather have a non turbo auto with low miles for abit and then get my money back when it comes to upgrading to a TT.. buying that in my mind would be like throwing 1600 quid away.. even tho it looks stunning, alot of car for the money.

You will never get £3k back when you sell if you buy that silver one. Fact.

IMO it's over priced for today's market. For an extra grand/1500 you could get a reasonable TT auto.

Something better is available at that price.

I don't know why people get hung up on the low mileage. These engines have been proven to happily do 200k+ miles.