The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2jz-GE-T build

FOSTA

Rust all cleaned up :)

Just deciding which spoiler to go with now as I purchased a trd spoiler but unfortunately it's a poor fit so I'm now looking for a new one.

But for now ill will be refitting the stock spoiler.

Ill keep this updated :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOOO, what's happening with these grinding tools then?

Ahhhh, yes I need them lol Erm ill send you a text and come and collect them.

Ive just been busy sorting the body work out so i sort of fogot lol. That reminds me I also need to collect my dip stick from supra Steve :)

Ahhhh, yes I need them lol Erm ill send you a text and come and collect them.

Ive just been busy sorting the body work out so i sort of fogot lol. That reminds me I also need to collect my dip stick from supra Steve :)

Well best make it fast I'm off to Florida for 3 weeks on 27th

Looking great! Good work and inspiring me with mine as well (black NA wanting to go NA-T). Is it possible you may need a few more layers of carpet dye on your carpet? May well just be the pics but looks a bit light near the sill, on the picture showing your new mats fitted. The mats look the dogs danglies by the way, I must invest!

Looking great! Good work and inspiring me with mine as well (black NA wanting to go NA-T). Is it possible you may need a few more layers of carpet dye on your carpet? May well just be the pics but looks a bit light near the sill, on the picture showing your new mats fitted. The mats look the dogs danglies by the way, I must invest!

Ah I see what you mean mate, no it's all the same Color and its had plenty of dye put on lol.

It must just be the way the picture has been taken. :)

Looks nice and black from that angle:

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Edit-

I also give the underside of the car a good underselling the other day.

And took this off to send away to get sand blasted and powder coated.

I've been attempting to carbon skin a set of door sills for myself but with it being my first set they are not 100%, they are not bad but I want them to be perfect before I fit them so I might sell these. I've stated a second set and already they are looking better.

Here's pictures of the first set, they are not finished as they need rubbing down with 1200grt and then clear coating.

Sanding the groves out.

Base coat applied and wrapped in carbon.

First coat of resin.

4 coats of resin and decal applied.

Just wet sanded after 7th coat now its nearly ready for uv clear coat.

image.

And now I've started my second set.

After getting my sideskirts repainted I wanted to try and protect the bit where its sits behind the wheel, so fitted some pant protection film to stop stone chips.

Now long story short! Don't ever leave your engine running while working at the opisite side of your car! Half way through fitting this film I looked up to see a gypsy try to climb in a take my car! My fault for leaving the unit door open and my drivers door wide open with the engine running ( charging the battery ).

Done, you can't even tell its on there :)

And finally I picked up this from carbon bullet.

It's off to get painted to match the car but I'm leaving the vents carbon :)

And last, troop poped by my shop to take some picturs of our cars and this photo got me over 4k likes on Facebook! Nicely done. :)

Ill keep this updated.

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)