The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Transplant all done

DodgyRog

I have not even started it today and the weather has been lovely down here, really should of at least gone along the seafront, so the chavs could hear my bov

I was tempted to buy Johnny's but nope I staying BPU, too much traffic in London anyway :D

From speaking to a few people BPU seems to be a good alrounder, so I can't see me ever going any further

Excellent news! We won't have to slow down so you can keep up on Dragonball now!! :p

Cheeky Git:p:d

I was the 1st one to the dinner stop in Belgium, I was so far ahead of everyone, I thought I had gone to the wrong Car Park and drove around the town and still got back to the Car Park again before everyone else.........N/A's rule, well they did until I went TT;)

Im only a few small parts away from doing this (see my sig) then i'll need to motivate myself....or pay someone to do it. Yours looks very tidy, ive seen some that look a mess.

Given it a proper look over today when I got home and it is a very tidy job, although there is a couple of things I need to report back to Paul with, but shouldn't be a problem

Great job, mate ! Wish i have done this myself, before i sold her, but could not find the right lump.

To be honest they are get very hard to find now, so you have to trust in the people you are buying from more than anything else. Paul pressure tested etc before selling, so hopefully everything will be good for a long time.

I was also trying to get Keron to do mine, but he just can't get the engines to fill the demand

Looking great dude, Bet your total chuffed! :D

Nice one mate :thumbs:

Well happy, well jealous, well done Dodgy :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Thanks Guys and Girlie, I am very happy:D

Just need to get her back to ShellShocked after Xmas for a little bodywork:taped:

Nice work there. So looking forwards to doing the swop in mine, few bits to do first though. Did the insurance hammer you for the swop Rog, or is it reasonable?

It works out £100 more a year (equivalent of £420 this year) with all mods declared including the bodywork which is obviously extensive, paid pro-rata this year, that is agreed value, 3000 miles a year and Jen on the policy

Well done buddy, looks likes a really tidy job..! Take your time getting used to the power..!

I will bud, if for know other reason than I can't afford the V-Power on full WOT:blink:

good job mate , i am getting mine done when i get back home :D can not wait

You will wish you did it ages ago

Sweet, saw this on Tuesday when I popped in to see Paul.

Glad you are happy.

Was it still an empty engine bay or had the just dropped it in when you were there

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I think Daz had just done the fuel pump and all the engine was in.

Liking the bling vacuum pipes!

Yeah the Bling was a bonus, only problem now is I need to bling a few other bits, which I was never intending to do

Nice mate, bet its an amazing jump up! She is looking absolutely spot on now so go out and enjoy - with a careful right foot of course ;)

It is a huge difference, but it's not as mad as I thought to be totally honest,

I proberbly won't drive it much now until the Spring, I will need to run it down to ShellShocked for a couple of bodywork bits, planning on January early February for that or maybe a couple of local meets if some are sorted, but I will definately take my time to learn the characteristics of the TT BPU:cool:

Some parts in your engine look familiar! ;)

I think I have a few people bits lol

Is this still on the W58 gearbox dude?

Yeah it is still a W58 on a Stage 3+ Clutch

I've read a lot of people saying it wasn't worth it to do the conversion. I guess you disagreed. I'm a bit more interested now. I was going to just go with single turbo. What made you do the full conversion instead of going that route?

I looked at both and for me the way sequential TT's deliver the power better suits what I was after

I am not biased to one or the other really, it's personal choice of what suits you

The type and style of my driving I think better suits the TT's smoother power delivery rather than the hit of an N/A-T