benkei

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds like he uses normal fuel

i wouldnt put that crap in my tank again, i had to once when i run low on a long journey and the tesco only did the normal fuel, it ran like crap

Wind your neck in.

I've not put anything other than momentum 99 or vpower in a any of my last 3 cars. Vpower is 148.9 in locally ATM and momentum 99 is 142.9. Easy choice if the momentum is local.

Your fuel tank must be larger than the 70 litre fitted to mine. Possibly to do with the early/late spec models

I chuck £50 a week in min, more than covers any driving with some left over. seem to be doing a lot of odd short trips at the moment which just kills the fuel lol. Problem is with a full tank I think "there is loads there, just a guick blast wont hurt" 2 Hours later over half a tank is gone.... :D

Wind your neck in.

I've not put anything other than momentum 99 or vpower in a any of my last 3 cars. Vpower is 148.9 in locally ATM and momentum 99 is 142.9. Easy choice if the momentum is local.

Your fuel tank must be larger than the 70 litre fitted to mine. Possibly to do with the early/late spec models

your a mouthy little prick you are

i hate filling up now, trying to get the nozel in the hole properly is hard now, not sure if adam has the same problem with his but its abit tight because the fuel flap wont open fully

40 - 60 usually at a time for me i try not to run low. if im going on long journeys i fill it

not the first time his lips been aimed at me so just wondering if he has a problem with me?

Grow up. If you have an issue pm me otherwise keep the thread clean.

In response to the comment above,they were aimed at you for implying I cut corners on running my car when you've never met me.

Apologies if I've offended you sugarplum :kiss:

I use momentum 99 for the record, the closest shell station is now the otehr side of town :( Never had a problem with it, ran all my previous turbo cars on it :)

I have used normal 95 ONCE, but that was a very boring off boost 40 mile journey until I could find some decent stuff.

Momentum should technically speaking run better...no? 99ron compared to V-Powers 97Ron? i may be completely wrong here. I have an N/A and i never put in "normal" fuel...alwas v power or momentum, mostly momentum because its 5p cheaper than v-power...and at the tescos you get some seriously fit chicks :D

No V-power is 99Ron and there have been some tests that say it is better then momentum, but who sponsored the tests i dont know.

I generally put £25 in otherwise i get in the mindset, i have petrol so lets have some fun whereas if i look at my gauge and its low i drive more economically

I ran my Supe down to nearly empty before filling, although as I do a good 300 miles a week, that was pretty much my commute there & back. Also petrol is around 5p per litre cheaper at home compared to where I work so it became the norm to brim the tank on a Sunday night ready for the week.

The Jag is a bit better on fuel (!) so I'm finding my Sunday fill up is now only 3/4 of a tank.

Also, the less time spent in petrol stations is better for my sanity.

When I pick up my Supra TT soon I know it's got naff all fuel in it so the first fill up will probably be a full one just to gauge how many miles it gets to a tank roughly,It's going to be expensive :( but I know in heart that first tank is going to disappear quickly due to having an extra 200bhp over my current car.

[ATTACH]158675[/ATTACH]

How far can you get once the thirsty light comes on??

Not sure about the Supra, but I did 150 miles in my girlfriends car with the fuel light on the other day :D

It's a Polo 1.4 TDi and I was on the M1 coming back from London. I'm sure it would have gotten me the whole 200 miles back, but I lost my nerve.

The car does around 80mpg on the motorway if you're very careful :)