The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miss Banzai London Tunnel Run October 20th 2012

Branners

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We usually meet at the services before going in to the Arena.

We then meet at the services again on the way out as there is zero chance of everybody getting out at the same time.

I think 8.15pm at the services, heading in at around 8.45pm and then meeting at the services on the way out.

Just a reminder for the instructions tonight, below is the post code, remember we meet back there after we leave the Essex area so then we can re-group. Then we head into London together, should be a great night, see all you folks later :)

RM16 3BG

Just got back home - licked, but had a great time! :) London's never sounded so sonorous! :eyebrows:

It was nice to meet the other members out there and put some faces to names. Big thanks to Abz for the use if his "special umbrella" ( :D ) and Branners, very well done for having such an encyclopaedic knowledge of London's backroads! :thumbs:

Definitely up for the next one of these, hopefully without the rain...

Edited by DaveR (see edit history)

Was lovely meeting you Charlie & George!! Was good to see Branners & a few old faces! Even though it rained for most part of the night it still was a great night. Branners did his thing & took us on a great tour, actually loved the second part where we when through the tunnel where the night club was and when Supra aero's mate floored it through everyone was dunking like gun shots were going off!

:rlol:

Had a great night peeps, think we should do a club night one! Some fantastic tunnels & amazing bridges across London, stop also at land marks like St Paul's, London Eye, Big Ben & Canary Wharf.

Had a great night peeps, think we should do a club night one! Some fantastic tunnels & amazing bridges across London, stop also at land marks like St Paul's, London Eye, Big Ben & Canary Wharf.

Good call! :thumbs:

London wouldn't know what hit it!! :innocent:

My ears hurt from my new exhaust which I may have to to sell. As its too loud for me!

Yeah my ears are bleeding somewhat after the more visceral unrefined experience of my shiny new single turbo... Awesome though! :D

It was certainly a fun evening, hard work compared to previous Tunnel Runs with so many roads closed off. I normally spend a good 10 minutes in the area with the nightclub tunnel but there was no easy way back in to it.

Glad you all enjoyed the tour, not sure the Blackwall tunnel and the A2 added to the experience but happy to try it again next year.

Was a good experience, I got back at 5.30am! Saw branners and abz supras and saw another white one. Think you were behind us for a bit abz I was in a pearl white soarer and was with a few others, one of my mates in his r35 gtr and hes my age (22) :O Shame about the weather.