The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miss Banzai London Tunnel Run October 20th 2012

Branners

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was so good last year, very long night though. We left Yarmouth at 6pm and didnt get home again till 6am! Was so epic being with an Evo next to my Supe with his anti lag going past Big Ben. The police didnt know what was going on, they loved it! We didnt get into London until about half 11.

Dave do you want a passenger if you go?

Depends if the missus is coming with me matey - I saw your "passenger request" the other day and had it in the back of my head to give you a shout if she decided against it. I'll get her to make a decision and let you know! :)

We usually meet at the services before going in to the Arena.

We then meet at the services again on the way out as there is zero chance of everybody getting out at the same time.

I think 8.15pm at the services, heading in at around 8.45pm and then meeting at the services on the way out.

We usually meet at the services before going in to the Arena.

We then meet at the services again on the way out as there is zero chance of everybody getting out at the same time.

I think 8.15pm at the services, heading in at around 8.45pm and then meeting at the services on the way out.

Which services is it for the RV, Branners? Don't suppose you have a postcode do you...? :)