The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys new project revealed

Parry_10

She will be treated well, no show car/wire tuck crap this time though. This one is being built to be driven just like all supras should:D imo before I upset anyone.

We'll see! Once the performance side is all done, you will start looking at other bits to do ;)

We'll see! Once the performance side is all done, you will start looking at other bits to do ;)

maybe we'll see, the show and shine stuff just bores me now to be honest and makes you way too paranoid and anal, the track and strip is where all the fun happens:D

maybe we'll see, the show and shine stuff just bores me now to be honest and makes you way too paranoid and anal, the track and strip is where all the fun happens:D

Show and shine is good when you win stuff.

Best of luck with the build, your going to love that ammount of power. Over spec too mate is my advise, as you crave more power nearly straight away, even if your not comfortable with what you got lol

Best of luck with the build, your going to love that ammount of power. Over spec too mate is my advise, as you crave more power nearly straight away, even if your not comfortable with what you got lol

Cheers mate, yeh I will be that's why I'm going for twin pumps 1000ids etc but 650-700 is just crazy anyway to be honest anything around the 550-600 mark is crazy in a supra lol

Nice one, quick question though - any idea how much the car weighs with all the carbon stuff versus standard?

Wouldn't have a clue mate maybe jamie will know. When you open the doors though they feel like they weigh nothing compared to stock ones and same with the boot

This car needs HKS Twins :p

- - - Updated - - -

And you need to go 6 speed.

Cheers mate, yeh I will be that's why I'm going for twin pumps 1000ids etc but 650-700 is just crazy anyway to be honest anything around the 550-600 mark is crazy in a supra lol

Yeah but its good pub talk too lol. I shake driving mine but ill be going more power next year. Good to see its gone to a good home... Jamie Prices black beast lives on!