The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow 2012

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its worth a try, better give her a good clean then before i come lol and wont be parking next to mitchell ,with all that gold bay reflecting off my paint,my bonnets staying shut lol

We all might aswell park next to the micra owners club then if mitchell is coming. Atleast we might get a looking then :D lol.

I think we are going to blag spots on show and shine when we arrive and effectively use it as a club stand

I think you will have to turn up not in "convoy" they will get very funny with it. Yeah its open to everyone but i seriously cant see them having more then 4-5 supras in the area in a line. I have seen them turn other cars away in the past, which have just used the area purely for parking.

We will be there on Sunday and one of my sons is putting his Civic in the show and shine but my supra would never pass as a contender for show and shine. But the weather forecast is not good at the moment. 70% chance of rain on sat with scattered thunderstorms and 60% with showers on Sunday.

I aint going if it rains, not worth it. Look forward to meeting your son and yourself though Shane!

Likewise mate, we wont bother if its raining. I guess this is why the take up on advance tickets is never that good as our weather is so unpredictable.