how can i get the most from my 3.0 n/a

skylinekid

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

More the fact that when I turned up for lunch on Christmas Day, you weren't in.

I've never forgotten that.

Look I am sorry about that but I think doing this was a tad extreme though. http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://thesolutionfocuscoach.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/house-on-fire.jpg&sa=X&ei=B8q6T9SXK8nh8AO62tCgCg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEPwIJJA6LfZbyLuOtYaUpgX4uS4g

In other news I found and posted a picture of your other haircut idea's in another thread :D

all i wanted to no was how to get the best out me car lol

Like I put in my earlier post mate they are the only mods I have done or would consider doing if you are planning on staying NA, Get it a good service first and go from there as there is not much point shelling out straight away for mods ect until you have at least had it a week or so and experienced how it runs day to day before spending a lot of money, As much as I joke about my NA I still love it deep down...... Most of that is due to my sad and pointless life/existence and me not having much going for myself except for my car.... Which is a N.... :hang:

Sorry about the fire Graham.

It was an accident.

Anyway, after a short spell in prison they said I'd be fine.

Can I come round for lunch to your new caravan on Sunday?

Say yes or I'll bring my friends Mr Swan and Mr Vesta.

Like I put in my earlier post mate they are the only mods I have done or would consider doing if you are planning on staying NA, Get it a good service first and go from there as there is not much point shelling out straight away for mods ect until you have at least had it a week or so and experienced how it runs day to day before spending a lot of money, As much as I joke about my NA I still love it deep down...... Most of that is due to my sad and pointless life/existence and me not having much going for myself except for my car.... Which is a N.... :hang:

i will not be doing a single thing to it for at least the next 6 weeks

Sorry about the fire Graham.

It was an accident.

Anyway, after a short spell in prison they said I'd be fine.

Can I come round for lunch to your new caravan on Sunday?

Say yes or I'll bring my friends Mr Swan and Mr Vesta.

The fire at my old house has baffled the police and they still have posters of this chap who they want to "talk to" http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/426694/663211.jpg&sa=X&ei=m8W6T96bMYeK8gPg54HUAw&ved=0CA4Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNEhf2MNAUm5mH4FFd07xJjILP-_Hw

The caravan is gone too as Ed asked to make some sort of film there and I agreed..... For some reason he had to burn it down as well but just said it is complicated, To be fair he gave me a black duvet with some unexplained white marks on it and a half chewed tv box to live in... Nice chap :D

Enough jokes now Graham.

The arson thing is in the past and I find it offensive you keep going on and on and on about it

Oh and another thing, why have you put a picture up of my wife?

This is another reason why I will never be the funniest person on here :D

why stock air box? what if you go pod filter with heat shield or a custom airbox?

Because you gain absolutely nothing except noise, heat soak and more crap in your engine. The stock airbox with its ducted cold feed, and either a stock Toyota or uprated panel filter is the best intake solution. Funnily enough thats how Toyota designed it ;)

The caravan is gone too as Ed asked to make some sort of film there and I agreed..... For some reason he had to burn it down as well but just said it is complicated, To be fair he gave me a black duvet with some unexplained white marks on it and a half chewed tv box to live in... Nice chap :D

Sorry about the smell from the duvet. Scat Attack 3 was a particularly nasty film to direct.

And its true what they say,.... Blood stains do go orange after awhile.