The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fresh from the body shop. Front end cleaned up!

marcAB10

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good. Ever thought about getting rid of the front orange blobs, and having the indicators integrated into the headlights?

Same as Mr Lovers car. I'm sure somebody could Photoshop them out to see what it looks like on a black car.

Yes I remember :( but now :) looking as cool as ever mate and no doubt looks even better when stood looking at it for real. It's such a relief when you get it back from a bodyshop and they've done a good job.

yep, this is the third body shop i've taken it too in 3 years, actually not had a bad experience yet luckily but it is always nerve racking picking the car up.

Looking good. Ever thought about getting rid of the front orange blobs, and having the indicators integrated into the headlights?

Same as Mr Lovers car. I'm sure somebody could Photoshop them out to see what it looks like on a black car.

i actually like the orange blobs.. lol

Looks fantastic. One of my favourite Supras. :thumbs:

Nice touch with the window graphic

thanks, just put that on before the pics, wasn't sure if it would look good but i like it. :)

btw: What exhaust is that? Really sits well with the Shine Diffuser

as James said, nur spec RX. I have it sitting right up snug with the bumper.

Love the car. My preference is for late model indicators (especially smoked!) though :)

i just sold the facelift indicators i had lol

smoked ones i would consider but they would have to look right, a clear lens with the inside chrome bit smoked might be a choice but they don't seem to make them (i think?) and i wouldn't want to go pulling some apart my self tbh.

i don't hate my orange blobs though, i think they look ok. :)

• 1 month later...