The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra member with a little touge video :)

tengu

Skills...! Feel free to drop more videos like that one 'especially when you turbo it'...!

Ps. where did u learn to drift?

I am not stranger to drift competitions and tracks, as i use to race a lot and even coordinate loads and loads of drift events. I started the drift scene in South Africa, won their both national championships in 2008, started the drift scene in Romania etc... had my own drift school in SA for a while, i just grew to hate the politics which come with the competitions and hated the technical/tricky drivers, and probably got bored as well. In the mountain its different, its all real and gives me the satisfaction :)

Plan for future is to have two supra's one na for practice and daily driving and one turbo fully built for competitions, probably Drift All Stars later this year if not next year.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Finally going to start building the supra, i want it racing in Drift All Stars next year,

Thanks to Dan_Turism0 for the bellhousing and bits and to Parry_10 for the Alu radiator :) Cheers for sorting out the newbie !!

I also bought the R154 gearbox, Greddy FMIC, Powerflex bushes, BC racing coilovers, Front strut brace etc

I need a low mileage 2jzgte engine with wiring loom and ecu, so if you guys know of one let me know please .

If cash ok i will go single GTX3076 on a top mount and hopefully i can get away with just a remap on low boost to start with, later injectors and ecu.

This is a low budget build so nothing fancy, just coilovers small mods for extra lock and few tricks for wheel alignment, roll cage and will be ok to start with :)

Also i want to keep the looks as stock as possible as i recon supra is a superb car as it is, nice mags and spacers on the list, could do with rolling the arches a bit also.

That's the plan and i am hoping to have it ready before winter.

Any advice more then welcome !!! 1.jpg

Hi All,

Finally going to start building the supra, i want it racing in Drift All Stars next year,

Thanks to Dan_Turism0 for the bellhousing and bits and to Parry_10 for the Alu radiator :) Cheers for sorting out the newbie !!

I also bought the R154 gearbox, Greddy FMIC, Powerflex bushes, BC racing coilovers, Front strut brace etc

I need a low mileage 2jzgte engine with wiring loom and ecu, so if you guys know of one let me know please .

If cash ok i will go single GTX3076 on a top mount and hopefully i can get away with just a remap on low boost to start with, later injectors and ecu.

This is a low budget build so nothing fancy, just coilovers small mods for extra lock and few tricks for wheel alignment, roll cage and will be ok to start with :)

Also i want to keep the looks as stock as possible as i recon supra is a superb car as it is, nice mags and spacers on the list, could do with rolling the arches a bit also.

That's the plan and i am hoping to have it ready before winter.

Any advice more then welcome !!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]156140[/ATTACH]

no problem mate welcome to the club:) you have some skills. I happen to have my 2jz gte engine up for sale and a few bpu parts I can include everything you will need for a straight swap send me a pm if your interested, all the best.

• 6 months later...

Time for updates,

Almost ready, r154 in, tt engine in, singled as well, clutch in. Just need to get all the stuff together this coming week and dyno it. 550 injectors from parry again (dude u been taking all my money ha ha)

Few pics, just random stuff not really a net person too much but i feel responsible for the rest of the members here and speciially as i had a lot of support and bought loads of parts from here :D Aylesbury Vale-20121215-00929.jpg

We test the compression on the engine and all cylinders was between 11 and 12, which i think it is pretty good. Only worry i have is that we found on the old oil filter some pieces of sealant, so i will have to take the sump of make sure the pick up is clean and not too much sealant in there. Fingers cross i dont have any more floating around...

Plan is to go for about 1-1,2 bar and hopefully make around 450bhp and loads of torque :)

• 2 weeks later...